Bauhaus and a Wondering Mind

Bauhaus and a Wondering Mind

A Story by Damon Favreau
"

My life story. Obsorb my lessons or don't :) I don't care.

"

I moved to Washington when I was 5 and went to grade school for 4 years without friends. Moved to a new house; a new school; where I was tormented with bullying every day before, during, and after school where a group of about 5 followed me home and threatened me and insulted me, and I had one friend. I proceeded to junior high where my one friend moved to Ohio and I was once again friendless and bullied daily; even mugged during math class one day. So I went to high school; a private school because I was "smart" (I just wanted to not be around those terrible people). Yes, I was still bullied; by girls, boys, even teachers, councilers and the deens, but I made some friends. I hit sophomore year where I got really depressed. Took counciling and medication. I felt so alone. But all I needed was a true friend who loved me. I hit junior year and got out of my funk. Met Jenny. Lost my virginity. Fell in love. Gave a promise ring. Let everything melt away in her arms. I hit Senior year. Had my heart broken, still on the mend today. Took honors classes. Made more friends that don't talk to me anymore. Graduated. Joined the Air Force. Graduated Basic Military Training.

I am now starting to realize just how lonely I can be. But I'm alive. I'm cool. I'm f*****g sexy. I love music. I have one of the largest giving hearts in the world. I live to tease and please. I'm good at what I do. I'm smart. And even though other people are stupid and like hurting me, I don't care. I love myself and that's all I care about.

 

So if you wanna hate on me, you can suck it.

© 2012 Damon Favreau


Author's Note

Damon Favreau
I was jamming to Bauhaus while I wrote this :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hahahaha!!!! A realistic piece! I loved it!!! Loved the way that you mixed in a little humor behind your words, honestly, there needs to be more work like this on WC!!! Lightened my day! Very hilarious!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Damon Favreau

11 Years Ago

Thank you very much :) It is also my real life story lol
Raw and passionate; I love the "In-your-face-ness" of the ending, something which I was not expecting! Glad to hear you pulled it together!

Kindest regards and best of luck,
Savannah

Posted 11 Years Ago


Damon Favreau

11 Years Ago

Thank you very much :) I appreciate the review. Have a wonderful evening!
Carpe Noctem
A fitting song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8UnELB1hV4

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
3 Reviews
Added on June 30, 2012
Last Updated on June 30, 2012

Author

Damon Favreau
Damon Favreau

Spokane, WA



About
Collector of vintage lighters. Energy-filled sex-demon. Coffee enthusiast. Electronica entrepreneur. more..

Writing
Sneak Peek Sneak Peek

A Chapter by Damon Favreau