A kiss

A kiss

A Story by ForTheWorld
"

love at the first sight that's all...a lady who wanted to live free....emotions and freedom

"
I woke up early this morning- satisfying my self with a great view of awesome nature.I wanted to go  far from the North where I grew up to be a lovely lady of eighteen. Its time for me to stand up using my own feet then step out of this horrible hut where I was sealed for a long period of time. I sigh with a great depression on my side. I wanted to grew up and live freely in this Earth since my mother left me with my grandparents but, I didn't think of it for a long time, not until now that I was eighteen. I let the big sigh came out of my mouth for one another mistake that I've done- letting my grand parents sign the arranged marriage contract for whom? She didn't know. All she knew the last time was the time she says yes while she was stunned looking at the man in the back of old ladies. He was tall and definitely a handsome blue eyed devil as himself. She was stunned for a moment but definitely, she taught her heart when that thing unexpectedly came. She's shy but she has to face the world not only for her but for her grandparents as a debt of gratitude. She inhale deeply then exhale, she's ready now.
He was stunned looking at that shy lady hiding at the back of her grandparents. She was so old for a child yet too young for a women- maybe a lady of eighteen. He now knew what a goddess looks like, it was already in his front wearing a simple dress made of silk- shining silk as she slowly passed his front and went to the kitchen as her grandma asked her to get some juice and biscuits for them. He was intoxicated by her fresh scent- scent of a floral cologne- simple but that's the most appropriate and most elegant cologne for her.
She almost lost her conscious if she didn't held her feelings for the first time she saw him. Oh she must be in love, "No, it can't be, I must not-" she said it cut when she heard someone talked at her back- a voice of a male, deep and full of love? No its not,...oh never mind. "Who's there?" she asked while looking at her back then stunned. She held her breath, he was absolutely six feet tall. She then turned her face back on what she's working on- blushing when she felt that his breath was just a centimeter away from her face. She then turned irritatingly, trying to avoid meeting his eyes, she turned from the opposite sides but his eyes not met hers they were closed as his lips met hers. She's against it but at last she can't forgive herself on what will happen but she still go with the flow.

© 2010 ForTheWorld


Author's Note

ForTheWorld
I can make it a book if you wish....but not with the same start...just a powerful damn heiress of the fortalejo empire who fell in love with her friends, one her best friend's cousin...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The heart on the sleeve! lol
A beautiful story sweety, very moving!
xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


Nummy. I like it a lot. Please keem them coming.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Lovely story. Talks about the troubles of the heart when love comes just like a slap on the face and there's nothing to be done. I liked it very much. It touched my heart

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
3 Reviews
Added on August 6, 2010
Last Updated on August 30, 2010

Author

ForTheWorld
ForTheWorld

pangasinan, 1, Philippines



About
write, yeah, it is not the only thing my life is composed of, but when reality stroke really bad, it is the last I want to live without, well of course, families and air plus food and water are great .. more..

Writing
human human

A Story by ForTheWorld