War

War

A Story by ForTheWorld
"

..war of every country, its the reason..

"
          Large canyons, larger canyons, crying voices shouting for help, shouting for one last hope for humanity. Deafening booms there and here, there is no safe place in this country, no safe place to hide, no safe place to sleep. Many innocent victims on the road after a day strangers would find they're already cold. Hunger games, for those opposition; dooms day for those innocent people whose crying for help, crying for peace, rallying for those countries to stop.
          Children, they are already orphans. Staring at the dead bodies of their parents who are victim of the selfish war. Greedy people fueled the war by their money, they wanted to be famous, they wanted to reach their lustful dream of being the richest, the result- many innocent victims die, suffer.
           They are cold blooded animals of their own country sucking the blood of warm blooded to feel they are alive, to be alive. Never thought that they're doing harsh thing to their countrymen. Washing their hands in interrogation, pointing someone lower than them to be pardon on what they f*****g did.
           They didn't know that they bury the innocent people alive. They are so selfish, so greedy, damn those people who doesn't know how to care for others, who doesn't know how to love others, who are doing harsh things for their own sake. They are the cold-blooded one, the blessed idiots, the blessed devils. Even the word 'fallen angels' doesn't suite their personality, such an evil and demons of their own country. The real veterans of betrayal, lies and stabbing.
           I wish their souls will be seated on hell but it's always God who will decide whether they will sleep at the luxury homes in heaven or suffer in hell. Trust Him and He will surely do what is the best for those, selfish and greedy people of every nation.

© 2010 ForTheWorld


Author's Note

ForTheWorld
..this is the first time i talk about warm, the causes of war and who are suffering, but I hope it's still nice, sorry for those mature words i shouldn't use..pardon me..I hope it still wake you up guys to the reality, I did this story- short story, when I heard the news about the bombarding of north Korea to the south Korea if I'm right..or vice versa..thanks for reading.. =D

..the picture is like the reality if you could take a peek, i don't want to use the real pictures of war that's why i used the illusion one...monster war..

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
Added on November 28, 2010
Last Updated on November 28, 2010
Tags: reality, life, war

Author

ForTheWorld
ForTheWorld

pangasinan, 1, Philippines



About
write, yeah, it is not the only thing my life is composed of, but when reality stroke really bad, it is the last I want to live without, well of course, families and air plus food and water are great .. more..

Writing
human human

A Story by ForTheWorld