The Prince of Kyria: Ade's Prayer

The Prince of Kyria: Ade's Prayer

A Book by Haeshin
"

Tragedy sets a boy free of one world and sends him to another, where the gods demand he take his place as king. But a magical desert royal? Him? As if! This is not a Disney princess movie!

"

© 2017 Haeshin


Author's Note

Haeshin
Disclaimer: None of the pictures used here belong to me but to their respective owners/creators.

Full Summary: Tragedy sets a boy free of one world and sends him to another, where the gods reveal that yet more tragedy awaits him. Along with the fact that he could only be there if his mother is dead, Jay Delafoy faces a kingdom that's gone to hell for the past few centuries. A sacred duty has caused the people of Kyria to be hunted like dogs, killed like demons, and ostracized to the extreme because if they are not, then there is no tomorrow for everyone else. Many nations are determined to hunt them into extinction.

And after so many years of cruel persecution Kyria isn't about to view a long-lost prince as their savior. Their kings and queens were once viewed as mortal gods and it's because the gods abandoned them that the people have fallen so far. Until he somehow restore their faith Jay won't have a chance to find out if his mother's really dead, so for that reason at least he goes forward as Jased Delafoy al-Kyr, the one and only Prince of Kyria.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
Added on February 16, 2017
Last Updated on May 4, 2017
Tags: kyria, fantasy, magic, gods, prince, alternate world, desert, hero, royalty, discrimination, prejudice, persecution

Author

Haeshin
Haeshin

CA



About
*Please provide feedback! Pick a story, any story, and try it out. *Things to Check Out* -Blog-Coms: Not every single day of my life is full of action and adventure (unless I'm watching a superh.. more..

Writing
Ade's Prayer Ade's Prayer

A Chapter by Haeshin