Broken glass memories.

Broken glass memories.

A Poem by Joshua

Empty void, printed lines waiting for a word. I stare vaguely into the white nothing waiting for my imprisoned pen to escape the heart's sentence. I remain out of place, A runaway, a channel changed, searching for a day that has not already forgotten me. I say no to the past and recovery from it's addicting mystery only to relapse into it's peace. To Miss you in the goodbye's, that is all that I am left with now, I have lost everything, I lost you! My happy endings lived with promise wrapped around your soul, now they die alone in a occupied tomb. My dreams escape into silent whispers that encompass the night air haunting my presence. Beautiful memories pass through my eyes only to become tormented images that stain my vision and cripple my faith. This past I hold on to now gives way to a misplaced future, where the yesterday's always appear better than the today's. I can still hear you saying I love you. My heart still remembers how to love you. This soul that lives in me is still missing, gone in search of you. I now embrace the noise that fills my silence, the ghost have become my friends, the pain now some how feels like pleasure. The absence has filled my heart and occupied my mind. I am now alive again, I have hope again, I spend my day's in my new home, in your goodbye's!

© 2010 Joshua


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on August 26, 2010
Last Updated on August 31, 2010

Author

Joshua
Joshua

Hammond, LA



Writing
eviction! eviction!

A Poem by Joshua