The Story Of The Unknown

The Story Of The Unknown

A Story by ianounknown

The Unknown is the most scary thing in the whole world. The reason for that is because people are always scared of what they don't know. Everyone wants to know whats going to happen next. Some like the idea of not know but for most its the most scary thing ever. Not everyone thinks of the Unknown. The only people who think about the Unknown are the people who have been there. Yes the Unknown is a place. The Unknown is the one place in the world where people can see everything. They can see what's going to happen. They can see what could have happened, And they can see what already happened.

 

For one girl the Unknown isn't just a place. Its home. Having the Unknown as her home was never the plan. She had a plan once. A long long time ago she had a plan that would have never gotten her here. But something went wrong. Something that even the Unknown couldn't have seen.

 

Everything was fine a couple of years ago. She had a good life. She had a family that loved and cared for her. She had friends that were always there for her when she needed them. She had everything that she could have ever wanted. And that's where are story starts.

 

Its starts with the girl that had everything. She was smart, bright, and happy. Well at least she though she was. But the truth is that she never really was. Everyone always told her that she was happy and that she was smart, and she believed them. Now that she's starting to see that she was never happy, she's trying to find a way to make herself happy.

 

To do that she leaves. She goes to the only place that she could think of. The only place in the world that she knew were she could really see what happiness was. The only problem with that is she's only ever heard of the place. She had no idea of how to get there. No idea of where it was or what would happen if she ever got there. But she had to hope that she would find it. And hope that it would give her all the answers that she needed. 

© 2014 ianounknown


Author's Note

ianounknown
ignore grammar problems. Please give feedback

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Sam
I think this is pretty good, a little confusing maybe, but it's interesting.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like this story, it's well written.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

271 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 7, 2014
Last Updated on March 7, 2014

Author

ianounknown
ianounknown

Victorville, CA



About
I'm a person who doesn't seen to have a place. I don't have anything that defines me as me. I don't have a place and i'm hoping to maybe find one here. Letting stuff come out that i wouldn't want to t.. more..

Writing