Hate is War and War is hate.

Hate is War and War is hate.

A Poem by Ash.

This world that was once full of happiness and love, is now full of war and hate.

Everywhere you look, all you can see, hear, and feel, is the turmoil of the world.

There are bombings of cities and the bombing of hearts.

There are children sobbing while mothers lay dying.

Hate is all you see in some of these peoples eyes, but can you blame them?
Thier lives are frayed and penurious. All they know is hate!

They believe that by murdering someone, they are pleasing their gods.

We become so angry with these so-called, "evil people" adn anarchists.

But maybe, just maybe, if we took a step back and looked, we'd see beautiful people.

People that live for more than war and hate, but who live for happiness and love.

Until you or I take a stand against all the evil in this world, we will continue to breed hate and war.

It's up to you.

© 2008 Ash.


Author's Note

Ash.
Man's inhumanity to man.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

aahh, i always get so happy when i read stuff like this.
thank you so much for sharing!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is so true...People today have like fear of everything. Until we come together a nation nothing will happen. This was a great write. I enjoyed it a very much. I will be looking for more writes in the near future.

A word is spelled wrong in your poem you have adn I think you mean and. Just thought I would let you know.

Humbly,
Jwana Creer Yeshua

Posted 15 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
T
Very true, it's a daily struggle. I like the way you challenged everyone. Good job!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 19, 2008

Author

Ash.
Ash.

Williamstown, WV



About
My name is Ashton; I live and breathe complexity and stubbornness. Lameness is an epic talent of mine. Some call me interesting, I beg to differ. You know that person that is always lost, and never di.. more..

Writing
Nicotine. Nicotine.

A Story by Ash.