!

!

A Poem by James Hanna-Magill

!! … !! … !! …!!

!! ……. !! …… !! …… !!

!!............ !! ………… !! ………… !!

!!................!!..............!!…………………….!!

!!____________________________________

© 2019 James Hanna-Magill


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It is the moment of goodbye. I once again am late to the dance. Miss you

Posted 3 Years Ago


This poem definitely is in the realm of being absurd, and I say that with all due respect. In my 6 years on this site, this is the first poem that made me speechless. I couldn't find the meaning at first, I thought it was morse code at the first glance. But then I saw the picture of red blood cells. Now, I'm a med school graduate, currently pursuing Internal Medicine, and I have a fair knowledge about forensics. I interpret the exclamation marks as the blood spurts from arteries. (we are actually taught that the arterial blood makes exclamation mark-shaped stains)
I think it's the last minutes of someone's death, as the time between the blood spurts gets more and more. Pretty morbid, and pretty intriguing! I'm so pleased with myself that I figured it out!! :))

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 7, 2019
Last Updated on June 7, 2019

Author

James Hanna-Magill
James Hanna-Magill

United Kingdom



About
Dear Reader I am 'bipolar' - what they used to call 'manic depressive'. It is simply a mood disorder where moods high or low are extreme versus the rest of the populace. They can incapacitate o.. more..

Writing