thinking of you

thinking of you

A Poem by Jazmyne

 Dearest boy
I dream of you.
You are so perfect
In everything you do.

In and out 
Of my thoughts you drift
Feeling my emotions
Start to shift!

My heart beats fast
When you draw near.
I love you so much,
You are my dear.

You may never know
My thoughts for you.
I can't help but love
All you say and do.

In my heart
I wish you would see
What loving you
Is doing to me.

Deep in my soul 
You have found space
That was once used
But left no trace.

I sit here and wonder
"What should I do?"
I want to let you know
That I'm thinking of you.

© 2008 Jazmyne


Author's Note

Jazmyne
have you ever liked someone and your to afraid to tell him/her something. i wrote this b/c sometimes i feel i do better when i write stuff down rather then have to tell that person how i feel!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

i really like the flow, this reminds me a ton about the things one of my closest friends write to, but never gives, to the boy shes loved for 2 years. All i can say is this is great, and good luck :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


Very nicely done. It flows very well and was well written.

Posted 16 Years Ago


My my...that is awsome i love the heart and thoughts turned to feeling and passion...

Posted 16 Years Ago


oh wow, this is seriously fantastic. Maybe introducing a more complex rhyming scheme would give it an extra edge? I dont know lol, just a suggestion. Youre a great writer. Job well done!
xx

Posted 16 Years Ago


Very adorable. I enjoyed reading this piece. The rhyming was simple, as was the poem, and it gives off a sense of cute, naive innocence... Great job and thanks for sharing Jazmyne. =)

Posted 16 Years Ago


Wow! This is just too beautiful Miss Jazymyne and I ccan feel the love in your heart fr this person through your words! Excellent write sweetie and in my opinion you should tell him! :) One luv gurl! Holla at ya boy!



-JC-

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Such an entertaining piece to start off my morning. The flow the poetry was great except for one problem. "That" on the last line on the first stanza seemed out of place and obstructed with the flow of the poem. After the first stanza the rhythm and the flow were back and it was throughout. The rhyme scheme never failed and you went through with it even through the end. You have no idea how many people just give up on the rhyme scheme because they couldn't find a word that rhymes with what they wanted to say. I really understood where you were coming from with this poem because well I'm in high school and this topic matter seems to swarm in the high school environment. Besides everything I've just said, this was a pretty good poem. Great write.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
ah
this is really really cute and beautiful, thanx for posting, keep writing... i really enjoyed it

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 10, 2008
Last Updated on March 10, 2008

Author

Jazmyne
Jazmyne

you may have broke my heart, but ill be the one that haunts your dreamz!, AZ



About
i am very stuborn and never liked pple telling me what to do. expecially what to write. i loved my english classes but didnt get along with the teachers cause the way i wrote wasnt what they wanted. m.. more..

Writing
questions questions

A Poem by Jazmyne


only sis only sis

A Poem by Jazmyne


dear player dear player

A Poem by Jazmyne



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Dare Dare

A Poem by Tania Leigh


Juicy Juicy

A Poem by TamiViolet


Abandon Abandon

A Poem by Tania Leigh