chapter 1 page 2

chapter 1 page 2

A Chapter by jen
"

last line from last chapter .... I stepped out into the cold morning wind.

"
I pulled my hood up over my ears and made my way to the subway toilets, it had started to snow again the cold wind blowing the snow into my eyes, i started to sprint I could see it now, I could see the sign SUBWAY in big green letters.
After what seemed liked ages i reached the car park and made my way the the big double doors. I  spotted the toilet sign relief washed through me i turned left following the sign a turnstile booked my path it was 30p... i frowned it was 30p just to use the toilets i felt in my pockets, i had 3 pound coins  and a 20 piece. I looked around to the change booth there was no one there, I quickly looked around me no one seemed to be looking i took a  few steps back, ran, and jumped over the turnstile like one would over the hurdles. As soon as i landed I broke into a sprint to the toilet door not looking to see if anyone noticed........ 

no one had come to tell me off so after waiting for five minuets I made my way back out the door i glanced at my watch as i walked Thats why i diddnt notice, i diddnt  notice her leap over the turnstile just as i had she broke into a run her brown hair falling in her face, it all happened in slow motion I diddnt have chance to move out the way she looked up and panicked as she fell in to me hard and i fell backwards landing on the floor her on top of me. I reacted quickly lifting her up as i stood  up and put her on her feet holding her elbow in case she fell. "are you ok?" i asked her.
She gasped "im... im so sorry please dont tell the security i jumped it i had no change no ... no one was in the change booth."  she struggled to get her sentence together but i couldn't help it a shaky laugh escaped my lips, she looked at me puzzled. "Its ok" i told Her "I jumped it too". " r... really ?" she asked " yeah" i nodded, she seemed to believe me. I smiled at her. "erm sorry for knocking you down" she said. " no its fine i promise".


© 2010 jen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

*o* I need more! This is amazing! Mind sending me a read request when you have more?
100/100

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 13, 2010
Last Updated on August 13, 2010


Author

jen
jen

England, birmingham, United Kingdom



About
Hello my name is Jenny and im shy lol but when it comes to writing im so much different i love to write and read. Myspace Graphics - Online Dating Site I love the twilight saga and I wan.. more..

Writing
summer sun summer sun

A Book by jen


preface preface

A Chapter by jen


chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by jen