lottery winning,

lottery winning,

A Story by jennifer little
"

well this is my dream i had a drea put it into stroy hope you enjoy

"

  Lottery Winning!

 

I had a dream.

A dream that was wonderful. It was me and my boyfriend, and the kids.

We went shopping. Got tons of meat, milk, and bread. We had it in our cart. Left it outside for one minute. It was winter time. We went back outside to get our food, and some kind of animal got into all of our food. My boyfriend looked, and said, “What did this?” Then our dog Daniel was outside and he was getting into all the meat. My boyfriend said,” good boy Daniel.” Then I said,” no no, no not good boy. Now what are we supposed to do and have for food?” Then my boyfriend , and I  went to this place where you pick a ball and if it says a certain thing or says something, you become  rich , and you hit the lottery. My boyfriend told me you aren’t going to get that ball. You aren’t going to win. “But guess what I picked the lucky ball and we won. We won. We were rich, and happy.

 

  Now I and my boyfriend were happy, really happy as that. We bought a house in Florida. We lived in Florida for the winters.  We went back to the Upper Peninsula for the summers. We had wonderful fortunes come our way. We had a beautiful house in Florida. A huge four story house. This house had ten bedrooms in it. Three on the fourth story, and two on the third story, and one bedroom on the second floor. This house was amazing. There were four bedrooms on the first floor.

On the outside there was a see though fence for the dogs to run three acres of it. Also we had a beautiful white picket fence around the house. We lived so happy. The house had two bathrooms on each floor. The kids were very happy. Everyone was finally happy. The outside had orange trees, apple trees, and grapefruit trees. We also had a wonderful garden of vegetables and fruit, and a garden of pretty rose’s and flowers. We had tree’s everywhere. We had owned thirty acres. We lived toward the country part, so people couldn’t bother us.  I and the girl allyssea had six horses, and three miniature horses. Jen, and Alyssea took care of the horses all the time, and same with the three dogs. We had two horse barns fenced in places for the horses. We were living the dream of our lives. The kids were enrolled in the schools academy in Florida. Alex and haven had their own gaming room, arcade room, and a rec room. Also jen and Alex had their own personal gym, a work out gym. Jen went vegetarian strictly vegetarian, and worked out every day, and she got really skinny, and couldn’t fit into a size zero. About a month or so after everything happened Jen and Alex went to play lottery. Well guess what jen hit twice and so did Alex. They became millionaires beyond millionaires. Jen ended up getting pregnant and had twins, both girls. Jen and Alex loved their lives and were really happy.  They couldn’t believe they finally hit the lottery five times. Jen, and Alex had jen’s parents living by them bought them a house next them, and helped them out and everyone was glad that they were happier.

 

Life went on Allyssea, and haven was older. Allyssea was ten and haven was eleven. Jen was twenty, and Alex was forty six years old. They were living a good life. They owned two cabins in the woods up north, and ten houses plus the one they lived in before. They saved three houses for the kids to have for when they were older. They rented out eight of them houses in Michigamme to people. Every month 600 dollars for rent for two of the houses. 1,000 dollars a month for the three on the lake and 400.00 dollars a month for the last three houses for people with fixed incomes.

 

  Now in the summers Jen, Alex and the four kids would go back up north. Jen had her own summer program for the kids around the town. A fun program. Oh and don’t forget Jen, Alex , and the kids had a butler, a maid, and a chef for both place’s Florida and the upper peninsula. They also had people to care for their animals. All of their animals. Allyssea’s rats, snakes, hamsters, lizards, frogs, turtles, and the dogs, and cats, and also the horses. I forgot to say this at the top they just didn’t have three dogs anymore, they had lot’s more. Haven had a white male toy poodle, and Allyssea had a white female toy poodle. They had puppies. They sold all of them except two, another male and female puppy. Jen had a cat that was a highbred samise cat, and Allyssea had a cat that was the same. Haven also had a cat that was a highbred tiger cat.

 

   At their house back in Florida they had a huge pool and spa with a nice sauna. Also the same with the house up north. They had so many friends and so much stuff. They loved to have fun they had jet skis, all kinds of four wheelers for both places up north and Florida. They love their life it was so much fun.

They were so happy and got much luck to come for them.

 

The end,

 

By: Jennifer little

© 2012 jennifer little


Author's Note

jennifer little
all of this is true up into Now me and my boyfriend was happy , really happy as that we bought a house in Florida .. my dream stoped and i picked the licky ball and we won. we won we was rich and happy then it stopped so made up the rest into a story hope you enjoy reading it let me know what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sounds like a wonderful life.

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
LUCKY! i meant about the dream, all my dreams are of monsters, cannibalists, or other gory situations, i'd kill to have awesome dreams like that....hmm "Kill" maybe that's why my dreams are so morbid.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Those were good dreams, nice dreams... no meannesses, nothing bad...they were worth the sharing...

Posted 12 Years Ago


An amazing story... wow ... i enjoyed it very much .


Chloe

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow that's so cool! Great great work!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nice and Awesome. I think everyone has this dream :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

very good work here

Posted 12 Years Ago


I'm so glad you added this to your first story about winning the lottery.It was so much fun to read about all the things Jen and Alex were able to do with their money. I hope you have another dream like this again, and I hope it comes true for you.

Posted 12 Years Ago


You are so creative and talented with this piece here! Great work!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Great story... loved it... Well done!!!


Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

307 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 29, 2012
Last Updated on February 29, 2012

Author

jennifer little
jennifer little

jackson, MI



About
hi im jen i am a single mother of one daughter . i struggle from ptsd depression and anxiety . from being in abusive realationships . i enjoy the outdoors , nature swimming fishing camping boat.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Tell Me Tell Me

A Poem by Zoe_N.