Black rose

Black rose

A Poem by Hannah
"

It's something i wrote about my parents.

"

Why do you send out so much hate into my life? Why must you shoot and arrow into a heart that has thorns? for to you I am no stranger, i'm your own child the one you stood up before everyone and called me yours...But now i am sick of you! Disgust of everything you've done has now betrayed my heart and turned into the deepest hatred in my life. I can't even hear the garage door open without wanting to throw up out of fear! You think i'm Rebelouse? You think i don't try hard to do things you tell me? Well..your partly right, i am no longer trying to do your deeds. I was though. but now i hate everything you do, every life you touch and every heart you've turned black as mine. I can not even love because of you! you've turned a pure heart into rubble you've stolen my innocencts and made me lie and cheat just to spite you. so i say this will a full heart, i am takeing back whats left of this life. And don't try to stop me, don't try to guilt me...my soul that was once yours is comming back.

© 2011 Hannah


Author's Note

Hannah
I'm sorry for the spelling errors.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

937 Views
Added on July 4, 2011
Last Updated on July 4, 2011

Author

Hannah
Hannah

Pella, IA



About
I'm currently 13 and i LOVE writeing poetry and songs. more..

Writing
Forgetting Forgetting

A Poem by Hannah


The Memory The Memory

A Poem by Hannah


Be you Be you

A Poem by Hannah