Stranger to Brotherhood

Stranger to Brotherhood

A Story by Wyrn Tiger
"

suspenseful

"

Don't let go. Chest and head hanging over the edge, hard concrete hundreds of floors below. Hang on. In one hand, A brother, a friend, in the other a total stranger, a mother. He holds both of them, the jagged edge of concrete cutting into his chest.

Slipping. Their both slipping their both going to fall if one does not fall. He can't pull both of them up and there's no one to help  but the woman's little daughter behind him. He looks into the frighted familiar eyes of his brother. So many memories. He looks into the frightened foreign eyes of the women he does not know.  Behind him the little girl screams out her mother's name. So many memories to be made.

Fall. A hand slips or he drops it. He does not remember. He only remembers his brother yelling out as he falls. He can't look at his brother as he falls. He does not want to see him land in a million pieces on the concrete below. With both hands free he can pull the woman up safely to rejoice with her daughter. Then he sinks to the floor with a lost look in his eyes. Inseparable since  birth. Separable in death.

© 2018 Wyrn Tiger


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Impressive scene. So much hope and yet not in the scene that I want to know more of. Very descriptive. It could be epic. All the best to your poetic writing!

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 15, 2018
Last Updated on February 15, 2018

Author

Wyrn Tiger
Wyrn Tiger

bangor, Ireland



About
I spend my time reading and wrighting and will review more..

Writing
Tin man Tin man

A Poem by Wyrn Tiger