One Big Family

One Big Family

A Chapter by Hannah

I didn't choose my life. If I had my way, believe me this whole country would be better. We wouldn't have the world surrounding us full of hate. This is the life of a Capitolist.
Everyone thinks Capitolists are snotty and rich. It's true, all the adults are. Kids though, have a certain sense of curiosity. We may dress the part, but underneath, we like to run around day, and then be adventure at night. It's just our genes. Of course, another part of our genes is being naive. That's what really gets us into trouble.
 All the people who are close, are basically family. I mean, we all though so many parties it just comes to seem that way. So, I'm going to introduce you to my "relatives."
First, you have Dalton Figsmiyer, age 14. Sometimes, people really do mistake us for relatives. We both have perfect curls in our hair, in a vibrant blonde shade. He is much more of a charmer, though. His thought of horse-back riding includes stringing pink roses through your horses white mane before you get there. 
Then you have his brother Foster Figsmiyer, age 10. If Dalton is day, Foster is the pitch black midnight. His chocolate curly hair is only the first of the differences. He can never get up enough courage to ring a doorbell, nevertheless be alone with a girl. Anywhere. Luckily, his beloved brother is always there for him. 
Moving on, next we come to Mei Lutica, or as she is known to us, Mei Mei, age 3. This girl could turn Hitler into an angel with her adorableness. She certainly has the looks with her golden pigtails tied with pink ribbons, her handmade baby blue lace dress that poofs out because of her bloomers, and her matching blue bunny doll. She certainly can run if she needs to, though, so don't let her looks fool you.
Her sister, Rosie Lutica, age 16, is quite the charmer as well. Her straight golden mane and pure aqua eyes could make you fall into a trance. Her height, being 5'9 comes in handy and she is a very competitive swimmer.
Lastly there's me, Lia Moonberry, age 13. As I explained with Dalton, I have Bleach Blonde Curls, I'm an average height, and oh I forgot, I'm an extreme gymnast.


© 2012 Hannah


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on July 10, 2012
Last Updated on July 10, 2012
Tags: hunger games, life, capitol, hunger, games, mockingjay


Author

Hannah
Hannah

About
If you're into a deep, long writer, you don't belong here :) I love to write little cute stories/ poems. (yet sometimes my emotions take over my body and I'll go all out in a tear breaker, just to war.. more..

Writing
Dance Dance

A Story by Hannah