The voices

The voices

A Poem by Julia
"

7-4-2015

"

Do I end it all? All the pain, the feeling of always being a disappointment. Do I stop the feeling of isolation? The voices tell me to. Worthless is what they tell me I am, no one will miss you they say. Look at yourself, you're nothing. I slowly lift y lifeless body off the cold floor and walk to the kitchen picking up the kitchen knife and placing it on my wrist. One long and hard push and it would all be over. "Do it, do it, JUST DO IT!" they say. I move neck feeling every piece of hair on the bank of neck stand up. I squeeze my eyes shut and I tighten my whole body agonizing in pain. And in with all the power I have left I drop the knife and fall to the floor with it. Collapsing into a ball, hugging my knees to my chest and losing my vision as the tears blur my sight. I was so close it could've all been over. I should've listened to the voices. They're gone now, as they come and go from time to time. All I'm waiting for is their next arrival and this time I will let the voices consume me. This time I wont be so weak.

© 2015 Julia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

The same is the case with me....

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
1 Review
Added on December 17, 2015
Last Updated on December 17, 2015

Author

Julia
Julia

Writing
My pain My pain

A Story by Julia


Mother Mother

A Story by Julia


Love. Love.

A Story by Julia