Kevi Swan. Part 2

Kevi Swan. Part 2

A Story by kaylacute :)
"

**note: this short novel contains situations of lust and may not be apropriate for children.**

"
That Tuesday:
As the bus pulls up to Kevi's bus stop, I start to wonder... was he being serious about yesterday? " I guess i'll have to find out." I thought as Kevi sat down next to me.
" Hey." He said with a smirk.
" Hi." I replied nervously.
" I'm so tired. I think i'm gonna go to sleep." He said as he took off his jacket and pulled it over his head.
       Oh thank god he was just kidding about yesterday. I thought as I said 
"Okay. Goodnight."
The bus pulled away from the bus stop as I rested my head against the cold window.
 A couple of seconds pasted by and Kevi's head popped up from under his jacket.
" You know you wanna get under here with me." He said with a hint of cockiness.
I didn't know what to say as he pulled the jacket over his and my head. I tried to play cool 
because I was tired so I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. 
I could feel something on my hand. 
I opened my eyes and saw Kevi's hand try to hold mine. I thought it was sweet so I held his hand. I felt warm inside. 
Like maybe he likes me or something. Kevi's hand let go and started to go to my shirt. I was confused at what was happening. Why did he let go of my hand? Kevi pulled down my shirt and exposed my bra. 
For some strange reason, I didn't care. Nothing could break me out of the trace of his hands. 
He went for my breast and started to massage them. He kept asking me if I liked it and if I wanted more. Why was I letting this happen? Why didn't I stop him? 
Because it felt good. It felt like someone finally wanted me. Like never before. I heard whispers as Kevi kept going. 
I finally go out of the trace as we go to school and I told him to stop. 
When we got up from underneath the jacket, the people around us started asking us what we were doing under the jacket. 
They asked if we were making out and if we were going out. In an instant I felt like crap. Like I had done something absolutely awful.
 I just wanted to crawl into a hole. I didn't answer any of the questions they asked but Kevi did. He said that we were just friends and that we didn't do anything under there. 
That's when I realized that he didn't like me. He just wanted someone to touch. But for some reason...
I didn't regret it.

© 2012 kaylacute :)


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on July 10, 2012
Last Updated on July 26, 2012

Author

kaylacute :)
kaylacute :)

VA



About
I'm 14 and i love rape stories i don't know why but whatever. I'm sick all fake people. I write mostly because i want to express myself. I know that's corny but its me :) more..

Writing