How She Got Hooked ~1

How She Got Hooked ~1

A Chapter by kaylacute :)

"Now settle down class. We have a new student." said Ms.Douglas.
Ugh. I hate new students. Why? Because I'm always picked to show them around.
"His name is Alex Cameron  . Everybody show Alex some respect. Kayla?"
see I told you "Yes." 
"You will be showing Alex around okay?" She asked knowing that I didn't have a choice.
                       "Okayy."
I got up from my seat and saw him.
I saw his eyes. The little bits of green in the hazel brown. His eyes had me hypnotized.
I walked closer and told him my name. 
"Hi. I'm Kayla." I said with a small smile.
"Hi." He said with a small grimace.
I never had a boyfriend because there wasn't anyone cute enough or worthy enough for me at this school. But there was something about Alex . He was different. He was.. mysterious. And I liked it.
We started walking towards to other classrooms
"What classes do you have?" I asked hoping he had some classes with me
"Uhh.. I don't know. Here's my schedule." As I looked through the paper I saw that we had one class together. English.
I started to show him all the classes and he barely talked. But he did ask me one thing that I wasn't expecting.
"Do you have a boyfriend?"
"No." I answer kind of shy.
"Oh." He said putting his head down trying to hide a smile.
We finished the tour and by that time it was dismissal. I got all my things and said 
"I'll see you later."
"Okay. Bye Kayla." He said with a warm smile
I had a feeling. Just a slight feeling that.. he liked me.  
 


© 2012 kaylacute :)


Author's Note

kaylacute :)
i know it's not the best chapter but the will be soo much better. i promise.
review and tell me what you think. please and thank you for reading. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this, it's a great chapter. Don't be afraid to describe the character more though, I want to know what she looks like. I'll be defiantly reading more. Send me a read request to read next chapter.

P.S. Love profile picture

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 26, 2012
Last Updated on August 19, 2012


Author

kaylacute :)
kaylacute :)

VA



About
I'm 14 and i love rape stories i don't know why but whatever. I'm sick all fake people. I write mostly because i want to express myself. I know that's corny but its me :) more..

Writing