Trinkets!

Trinkets!

A Poem by FaeryQueen
"

ots

"
I am vague, I am broad, but sometimes, I want to be known, to be heard, to be understood; that is all I want, all that I crave, everything I've always wanted. I... have insecurities, do you know of them, sometimes they knock on my door when I am weak, vulnerable, I say somethings wrong, It is not my fault I do, I feel pretentious, like I'm acting, reeling in a lure, trying to cast it out to sea. Do you like to sail, to dream, to wander, to wonder, to think, to dance; would you take my hand, knowing that dangers may surface, do you like danger? I am sheltered, yes, I admit. But, maybe... maybe, I think <I am sheltered because, had I been set free, there will be danger, and torrents of fire, and seas of brine, towering over me, wherever I head>... We are all children, to a degree, you talk like my english teacher and I love all your words, the typos make them better. I have been sad, but this is alright with me, the spurts of sprouted texting. It feels like a graze of Eden, as if, I've been running past a rose brush and I scraped my skin along one of it's thorns. But it is sweet-tasting, like my insides, I am sweet-tasting to you, only, you haven't tasted me and I want you to, I want you to taste me. I want to be tasted by you, if only for a moment, can you now? Get to know me, meee, meeeeeeee... I.... am uncertain of things, but am certain of most, and I love how I go on and on about the things I'm passionate about, and I love how you compress time into a box and when I open it, everything explodes and all your love and sweetness lathers on my face and sizzles into a thin layer of Golden Rays. I am happy, you make me happy, no, content, no, harvested, no, enlightened, no... I am in a state of Nirvana, always.
 

© 2018 FaeryQueen


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on March 20, 2018
Last Updated on March 20, 2018