I am Happy

I am Happy

A Poem by FaeryQueen
"

ots

"
i dont see a need for holding a grudge anymore, the feelings have gone and now i guess, ive embraed the crossroads and moved on. there is a beauty in the nakedness, in the raw root of the english language. one that cant be seen from the covered part of the heart. you need more of a gentle touch, something that cant be felt from the rough side of the dish sponge. but, a touch gentle enough to preserve a dust petal from a moon flower. something more than just an open mind. 
-
in reliance, ive begun to let go and blocked out the negative energy, ive changed and it feels oh so amzing, to just lay here and let the world whisper her words of good will and happy goings; to hear God in all [] glory. ive begun to shoot down all of my assumptions, but that is a lie, and sometimes i do assume, so that will be a contradiction on my part, but i apologize for it, and though i really shouldn't, I think that I may begin to more often. My mistakes, bother me, and when I make them onto someone else, I do not feel like myself. If I have made a mistake in my past, please, I've learned to let go of it, and all forthcoming mistakes, I will see to it that I make no more of them, but we are human, and we shouldn't be foolish enough to repeat these said mistakes, so I've learned it easier when you take your time. Stop and think. 

© 2018 FaeryQueen


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on April 10, 2018
Last Updated on April 10, 2018