Willow Tree

Willow Tree

A Poem by murrill
"

Dedicated for the ill that has no chance of living.

"

Willow Tree

 

There was a time in my life that I was Alone and scared, a time in my life for the pain and suffering that was always there becoming to much to bare.

As the day continues to fade I lay under A willow tree, I hear a sound from a distance walking toward the tree, I lay quietly hoping not to be seen. I always believed that God will protect me, but the step continue to move closer to my Willow Tree.

I see a figure among the nightly fog as the steps cease to exist, a voice from my dreams begins to speak.

I Hear you are looking for me, For I am God as you can see. I come to take you from your Willow tree. You have been locked in your thoughts for too long, I come to take you from this Prison of stone.

I prepared a place you can call home, you don’t have to walk alone, I will be at your side. My Child I know you are ill and soon you will die. I free you from this pain your sins are forgiven, It is time to go my child take my hand we will walk together through the Golden gates of Heaven.

© 2012 murrill


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aww...this is a nice little write. Good imagery and expression. It was satisfying and made me smile.

gaits - gates

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

great imagery. I love the ending it was not something I expected. The conclusion was great and made the reader feel satisfied.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

398 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 2, 2012
Last Updated on June 4, 2012

Author

murrill
murrill

Semmes, AL



About
I am in denial for my words are spoken, but are they heard? I am afraid that I have stray too far and too scared to turn back. The truth has escaped my tongue for I am blind now, Will the curtains eve.. more..

Writing
The Drift The Drift

A Poem by murrill


Your Promise Your Promise

A Poem by murrill



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..