The tale of the king slayer!

The tale of the king slayer!

A Story by Lord of mad men
"

It

"

He was born in the blood of his enemy’s born to lead an army but he lost his Crown and his army. He was born to rule over all even kings. He was born to be the king of kings. But fate had other plans for him. A lord of lord was not in his cards. His family was slathered by the lords of the west and east. They did not wish to bow to a high lord. They did not care if the north and south were to be held together by this king. By the time the northern and southern army heard of an attack. It was too late the royals were dead all but one the high king but they needed to keep him alive. So he was sent to an army camp to be trained and hidden. But he was found by the new kings of the south. Only the north was able to resist the west and east it was too cold for them to overpower. But the south fell fast and he was trained by the enemy. he was planning to earn their trust. As the years have pasted since he was a lad his heart has grown colder than the winter in the farthest reaches of the north. He never knew love at all he was only ever shown hate and that is what filled His heart. That is what earned him the name Lord Rayon Hate Heart slayer of kings or at least the first part of his name. He was feared not because of the sword he wielded or his size but because of his ability to use them both like no other man who ever lived . He took down whole troops of swordsmen alone. He did not kill men but he slayed beasts. They may have once been men but that was long ago now they are only greedy, hateful, bloodthirsty beasts. All beast must meet there end. He will to one day meet his end but that will not be today!

© 2016 Lord of mad men


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Author's Note

Lord of mad men
it just the start please give you thoughts.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love the imagery & detail, nicely written

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Karmee

7 Years Ago

oh okay, I see what you are saying.
Karmee

7 Years Ago

he was planning to earn there trust.....he was planning to earn there trust.....Hope you don't mind .. read more
Lord of mad men

7 Years Ago

thanks i do not mind

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

353 Views
1 Review
Added on August 23, 2016
Last Updated on September 9, 2016

Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men