Twisted

Twisted

A Story by manda
"

He just wants to have fun. She just wants to be safe. Watch them play, why don't you?

"

Dear Lottie, 

They're watching us, you said. But I couldn't care less. Careful now, they're watching, you warned. I never glanced back to make sure. As you know, you were right, Lottie. They were watching us. By were, I mean they're not watching us now. No. Now I'm watching you. 

 

I know every move you make. With every step you take, I'm one step behind. Every mistake you make accounts for the 'mistakes' I will make when 'trying' to save your life. You know what I mean, I'm sure. Of course you would. You've played this game before, right Lottie? We've played it together. 

 

As I'm writing this, I'm plotting out ways to win. You think it's over? Honey, it's not even begun yet. 

 

So watch out Lottie. I'm watching you. 

 

Yours truly,

You Know Who

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

She let out a bloodcurdling scream. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2008 manda


Author's Note

manda
ugh. it's not done yet. the second part of it isn't done yet. yuckedy yuck yuck.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
Added on September 2, 2008
Last Updated on September 27, 2008

Author

manda
manda

About
i'm back! yes. i have been inactive for quite a bit but i decided to pop over here for a short visit. it might be longterrrrmmmm. just saying. :) previously i was working extremely hard on fallen ang.. more..

Writing
Describe Describe

A Poem by manda