Chapter 4 : Stolen Secrets

Chapter 4 : Stolen Secrets

A Chapter by manda

He had seen them that first day. He had watched them hurtle insults at her, tear her clothes and hit her. She had taken it all in stride. She didn’t run. So why was she doing that now? he wondered as he watched her bolt down the street and into an alley. Wait a minute. That alley was a dead end. Obviously she didn’t know her way around. He sighed and got up. 

 

A new boy was in school. That was what everybody was talking about. Apparently his beauty could rival that of Edmund’s. Leanna twirled her pen as she mulled over this piece of information in Physics. Her thoughts were broken when the door of the lab opened. Standing there was a blonde boy. His gaze was on a sheet of paper in his hand. When he looked up, Leanna almost fell off her chair in shock. 

 

His eyes were black and completely void of emotion. So black, she thought, just like mine. She realized she wasn’t the only one staring. The boy smirked at his audience and strolled towards the teacher. He spoke quietly into her ear and she nodded. 

 

“Class, it appears that we have a new student. Please, introduce yourself.” the teacher gestured towards the class. The boy grinned and opened his mouth to speak. The sound that came out was so melodious, yet malicious and sinister at the same time. “My name is Damon. I just transfered here from California. My favorite food is sushi and I like to go bike riding. Any questions?” 

 

“Why did you transfer?” a voice from the back of the class asked. “Let’s just say I have some unfinished business to attend to.” His gaze swept over the class and stopped at Leanna. She raised her eyebrows at him and he smiled sweetly in return. 

 

She stumbled on something and fell, grazing her knee. She winced in pain but blinked back her tears. She needed to get home or mommy would be angry. Suddenly, she heard footsteps echoing. “Hello? Anybody there?” It was a male voice. Oh no! she thought. It’s them again. “Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you,” was the last thing she heard before everything went black. 



© 2008 manda


Author's Note

manda
it's not done yet. nope. not done yet. i'm just posting a bit up cuzza my baby needs an update. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
Added on October 16, 2008
Last Updated on October 16, 2008


Author

manda
manda

About
i'm back! yes. i have been inactive for quite a bit but i decided to pop over here for a short visit. it might be longterrrrmmmm. just saying. :) previously i was working extremely hard on fallen ang.. more..

Writing
Describe Describe

A Poem by manda