The Shed Game

The Shed Game

A Poem by Matteus Ducey

wanna come over and play? we could go for a swim. do you wanna get changed in my shed? we could play the shed game.
i wish you were there - so you could see - why i am the person i am. i wish you were there - 'cause maybe, just maybe - you could have protected me.
you stole my innocence. you' really fucked me up. and i've been suicidal since. you're a fucked up prick that went way too far. as far as to hold me down while you took off my pants and pushed me up against a car. i was only a child. 
i wish you were there - so you could see - why i am the person i am. i wish you were there - 'cause maybe, just maybe - you could have protected me.
you're a liar, you're a liar, he'd never ever do that. he's a child, he's a child, he doesn't understand. you're a liar, you're a liar, i'd never touch you there.  you're a liar, f*****g liar, i still have the scars.
we played the shed game, i'm not a liar.

© 2012 Matteus Ducey


Author's Note

Matteus Ducey
i'd rather not comment. please, no harsh comments.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on March 31, 2012
Last Updated on May 21, 2012
Tags: rape, pain, depression, rage, suicide, R.F. fucked me up for life

Author

Matteus Ducey
Matteus Ducey

nepa, PA



About
everything you need to know about me: (vague list of random s**t) i'm the only member of the dsbm band LUCENT. i hate a large majority of my work...actually, almost all of it. no pretty much all o.. more..

Writing
Goat Goat

A Poem by Matteus Ducey