Forgive Me (Blame Me part 2)

Forgive Me (Blame Me part 2)

A Poem by Matteus Ducey
"

this is part 2 to my song 'Blame Me'. (part one is in this link) http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/mattvicious616/652696/

"
when it comes down to it, we've left a lot unsaid. you've left a lot of fucked up things trapped up inside this head. i never wanted to hurt you, i never wanted to see you go. i only wanted to help you, but you could have told me no.

i've missed you, i miss you, i loved you, i hate myself.

so blame me if it makes you feel better. hate me if that's what you want to do. take me up just to smash me down. break me if our friendship's not worth it.

when it comes down to it, i truly hated you. you fucked with my head for years, i really had no clue. from the start you were out to get me, you needed a pawn. an outlet for your anger, your wrathful servant spawn.

i don't missed you, i never did, i loathe you, i hate myself.

so blame me if it makes you feel better. hate me if that's what you want. take me up just to smash me down. break me if our friendship's not worth it.

now i can see with my own two eyes. now i can see clearly past your lies. i can see you for the person you really are. i've missed you, i miss you, i love you, i hate myself. now i can see with my own two eyes. now i can see clearly past all of your lies. i can see you for the person you really were, and in the end, i ask for your forgiveness.

© 2012 Matteus Ducey


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

'Take mu up just to smash me down' leaps out at me. I'd hone the words down a bit and repeat that line a few more times. You have something with that line.

Like in your profile your comments about your own lyrics. It is fitting that a death metal dude should have everything, even his own stuff. I hope you gotta band by now.



Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

i was thinking the same thing. i think (when i actually record it) i'm going to repeat the chorus again and change the melody on that line to make it stand out more.

thank you for your kind words, my friend. nope, still no band. i'm waiting for a few friends to give the green light on the project. they're all busy with school and work.

Posted 11 Years Ago


'Take mu up just to smash me down' leaps out at me. I'd hone the words down a bit and repeat that line a few more times. You have something with that line.

Like in your profile your comments about your own lyrics. It is fitting that a death metal dude should have everything, even his own stuff. I hope you gotta band by now.



Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 29, 2012
Last Updated on May 29, 2012
Tags: creative depression

Author

Matteus Ducey
Matteus Ducey

nepa, PA



About
everything you need to know about me: (vague list of random s**t) i'm the only member of the dsbm band LUCENT. i hate a large majority of my work...actually, almost all of it. no pretty much all o.. more..

Writing
Goat Goat

A Poem by Matteus Ducey