Untitled

Untitled

A Poem by Matteus Ducey
"

i've been reflecting on my past a lot lately and i was inspired to write this song. if you have any ideas for a title, i'd take it into consideration. if i choose it i'll mention you on my next album.

"
the silence, the cold wind, the bitterness, the darkness.
these are the things i've come to recognize as home.

the sadness, the anger, the hatred, and the apathy.
these are all the things that are left of me.

yet another day goes by, yet another night forgotten. just another reminder of my pain. yet another week goes by, more time wasted. and another year passes right before my eyes. yet the hurt remains.

we've lost a lot in life. but we can always count on our friends hurt and betrayal to be there for us.

the razor, the cold skin, the anguish, my darkest omens.
all i have left in these, my final moments.

the the sadness, the anger, the hatred, the apathy.
they have been the death of me.

© 2012 Matteus Ducey


Author's Note

Matteus Ducey
if you have any ideas for a title, i'd take it into consideration. if i choose it, (when i get a new band together and record an album) i'll mention you in the co-pilot next to the lyrics.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

265 Views
Added on April 30, 2012
Last Updated on May 20, 2012
Tags: hatred, suicide, anger, paun, hurt, haunting revalations, etc.

Author

Matteus Ducey
Matteus Ducey

nepa, PA



About
everything you need to know about me: (vague list of random s**t) i'm the only member of the dsbm band LUCENT. i hate a large majority of my work...actually, almost all of it. no pretty much all o.. more..

Writing
Goat Goat

A Poem by Matteus Ducey