Life.

Life.

A Story by NattyPattyx3

You'll walk through the doors on the first day of school and see a boy. You'll get butterflies in your stomach as your eyes meet his. He'll ask for your number and says he'll call. He'll ask you out and you'll instantly fall for him. You'll get in a fight with him, and of course, you'll say you're wrong. he'll say he'll call you tonight. You'll stare at the phone and wonder when he calls -if he calls- what you'll have to say. You'll worry that he won't call. He won't. You'll sit there, crying. And then you'll realize... he's not worth your tears. You'll get up and move on. You'll fall in love with someone who's worth it. And you'll wonder why you liked this boy in the first place. But looking back at the boy you first loved, you'll realize he'll always have a place in your heart. And you'll always remember him, even though he made you cry. You'll eventually smile at the past, but move on and make a future for yourself. Its okay to make mistakes, because you'll learn from them. You'll keep growing. That's what life's all about.

© 2010 NattyPattyx3


Author's Note

NattyPattyx3
i really don't like this. it doesn't make sense.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMG U R ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! OMFG I NEED 2 FIX SOME THINGS NOW THANK YOU FOR THIS STORY!!!! :'( HE ISN'T WORTH IT BUT HE WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART :(

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It's purty

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

639 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 11, 2010
Last Updated on October 15, 2010
Tags: life

Author

NattyPattyx3
NattyPattyx3

About
Haii (: my name is natalie. I love writing. (: more..

Writing