Day two of hell

Day two of hell

A Chapter by NattyPattyx3

Dear Diary,
Nothing is going as planned! Its the first day of senior year. Nick broke up with me, my best friend spread a rumor that I was pregnant, and my grades are slipping horribly. This year was supposed to be the best one... but so far it's the worst. Hopefully tomorrow will be better...
xoxo, Miles.

Miley closed her diary and laid under her warm covers. She shut her eyes and went to sleep. The next morning, she woke up by her alarm clock beeping right into her ear. she lazily slapped the top of the clock, failing to make the loud noise stop. She sighed and got up, hitting the off switch to the clock. The sound stopped and she massaged her temples. "Well," She thought, "Here's to another day in hell." She put on some sweats and drove to school. Walking in the hallways, everyone stared and whispered to each other that she was pregnant. Miley rolled her eyes and sat in first period.
Her only friend left, Demi, sat in the vacant seat next to her. "Hey Miles."
Miley looked at the brown haired girl and sighed, tears threatening to spill over. "Everyone thinks I'm pregnant. This year sucks." She lets out an inaudible sob and hugs Demi tightly.


© 2010 NattyPattyx3


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this piece. It's captivating. I look forward to reading more.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 15, 2010
Last Updated on October 15, 2010


Author

NattyPattyx3
NattyPattyx3

About
Haii (: my name is natalie. I love writing. (: more..

Writing