Breath on Glass

Breath on Glass

A Poem by Kristina Moulaison

that
passion
is a whisper
not a gong
I know too well
even as I have screamed it
naked
to the wind
stifling its true bloom
covering my blush
with silent retreat
longing for the remembrance
of a faint breeze
that carries
yesterday
that blossom
before
the setting
sun
fades mist
into the darkness



 

© 2014 Kristina Moulaison


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

kris, there is an enrapturing gentle
desire flowing in and through the meaning
of this heart touching work of passion,
creating a powerful effect, the opening
has an immediate impact on the senses,
and what follows, to me, tells of the
spiritual need for solace, liken to a flower
needing sunlight, depthful deciptivness in
artful fashion, a clear cut vision of honesty
and realization, beautiful, peace, mike



Posted 16 Years Ago


7 of 7 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

what an emotional ride... I was right there in each word. Well done! I felt the wind, the sun, the darkness. The way you write pierce right through the reader's natural outer shield, and you hit your mark every time!

Posted 11 Years Ago


This makes me feel the same way a soft zephyr does on a warm summer's night. It's elegant and subtle in it's passion. Lovely, once again.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

breathless...first word that comes to mind. love is as a stifled whisper which then becomes a deafening roar. so beautiful, the picture that your words paint herein. and i never missed a beat of your heart whilst reading. truly, you have captured the essence of that gentle yet mighty squall we know as love.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

fades into the darkness....... the eternal truth....!! :) lovely creation and i deeply loved the concept, the style and the flow....choice of words is also good... :) very nice...

Regards,
Poetic Soul

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

There is modest truth in your words. Not the truth that says look at me! I know all! but the truth that closes her eyes in knowing anticipation and quietly bestow wisdom.

Passion does indeed come in a whisper ... so quiet that you don't hear it as it sneaks up on you.

You will raise very smart children ... if they listen.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

There's a blooming extoxication to your words, and leaves it breathelessly enchanting to read through over and over again.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You are diverse in your styles with a melody that is rare in poetry.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i love your writing so much. i need to work at not gushing when i review it. i realize you have a process of editing. whatever. the pieces you post are delicate, deep, delightful (couldn't help that last one. now i want to say delicious, but that is so pretentious) and delicious. gush, gush...

seriously, your writing captures my attention each time. this "whisper" of passion strikes home to sensitive hearts of the kind that posses me. passion is often experienced in solitude. at times our lives demand we live alone with our deepest cries.

all the best dear poet.



Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

She can be inspiring can't she? THe more poetry i read, the less I'm convinced I can write it. There is infinite emotion you seem to tap into here, i love the structure, in little bits, very much in the form of the images you describe, like a breath or a breeze or mist, just little tidbits floating away, like each line is just so light, yet so heavy in meaning.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The sense of longing and sadness in this piece is tragically beautiful. I love how you styled it and the flow of the words was exquisite. You have really done something with this piece, and I really enjoyed it.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

431 Views
17 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 3, 2008
Last Updated on January 28, 2014

Author

Kristina Moulaison
Kristina Moulaison

Bellingham, WA



About
I write. Read me. We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, la.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


A Poem A Poem

A Poem by Sean Allen