Dreams or Nightmares?

Dreams or Nightmares?

A Story by Revenge<3'sMe
"

Just a little thing I had in my mind...

"

Dreams or Nightmares?

“Moonlight I love, will you marry me?” Malach ask on one knee, a ring box outstretched in his hands. His black hair illuminated by the candle light, his nice clothes shinning like silk. Black eyes gleaming, a hand resting on the knee of seventeen year old Moonlight Rema, who looked as if she could cry. Moonlights’ once red eyes turned back to their gorges violet purple as she stared into the eyes of her lover. A gleaming red dress made out of pure rubies and Egyptian silk.


“Of course I will,” Moonlight whispered, leaning in to hug Malach, only to be pushed away. What the-, Moonlight thought, clearly hurt. Malach looked into his bride to be eyes and laughed coldly.


“You ACTUALLY fell for it, how dense are you? First Kafele abuses you, and then you fall for me while I still have a girlfriend. Those boys are right; you are a true s**t, aren’t you?” Malach sneered, getting up from his knees and slapping Moonlight across the face so hard she fell out of her chair. “Your sisters left you, your mother has tried to kill you many times, and even Noah and Daran hate you.”


Moonlight, which was on the ground holding her cheek, looked at Malach with fearful and saddened eyes. “You’re wrong,” Moonlight whispered.


Malach laughed cruelly as he strutted towards the fallen assassin, only to kick her in the gut making her cough up blood. Starring up at Malach with blood stuck in her hair and running down her lower lip, she tried to get up to defend herself. Malach noticed this and stepped on her hand, crushing the bones in the young teens’ hand, causing her to howl in pain. Removing his hand, Malach gripped Moonlight by her hair and dragged her up to her feet.


Moonlight whispered out something, but Malach couldn’t hear it. “What was that, ‘sweetheart’?” Malach laughed, moving his hands to Moonlights’ neck, squeezing extremely hard.


“I said…..why?” Moonlight choked out, trying to breath.


“Why? WHY!? Because you don’t deserve to be alive! If it wasn’t for you Midnight would still be alive and I wouldn’t be stuck with you on this suicide mission. Instead I would be with my sweet Marisol and not nearly dying every two minutes!!!!” Malach shouted, choke slamming the dying teen on the concrete. Moonlights’ back bounced off the ground and more blood can out. Curling into a ball Moonlight hugged herself as Malachs’ footsteps drifted away.


Uncurling herself, Moonlight slowly rose to two elbows and saw Malach near Marisol holding her and frenching her. If I wasn’t so hurt, I’d throw up, Moonlight thought, trying to get up. Marisol appeared in front of her and gripped Moonlights’ hair, yanking upward to face her. “Malach is mine, so don’t even think about stealing him,” Marisol hissed; slamming Moonlights’ head back down on the concrete.

 

END DREAM


Moonlight shot straight up from her bad, covered in sweat and tears, fresh ones running down her face. Running a hand through her hair, Moonlight tried calming herself, which only made her cry harder. Not looking where she was reaching, Moonlight picked up what she thought was the tissue box, but found it to be a picture of her and Malach. “Oh God, oh God,” Moonlight mumbled, bringing the picture to her chest and falling to her side and cried all night till morning.



Unannounced to Moonlight, Malach awoke the same time she did, having a similar nightmare, but in it Moonlight was killed by Kafele trying to protect Malach.  “Dear God, don’t let that happen,” Malach whispered, trying to go back to sleep, but wanting to go check on Moonlight. Looking at his nightstand he saw a picture of him and Marisol holding hands, and in the background he could make a very faint, crying Moonlight.

© 2010 Revenge<3'sMe


Author's Note

Revenge<3'sMe
Just a little thing I felt like writing, no rude comments or you will see me in your nightmares... P.s. This goes with Assassins Love, just a little later on

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was interesting. The concept of moonlight being a person was nice.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very interesting, although I am happy it was just a dream :) Nice write

Posted 13 Years Ago


Hm that was interesting O.o
You should continue writing it :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


Thats messed up...thats so unfair. It sounds like Moonlight and Malach deserve to be together. It's sad, touching, and it's sadly true at the same time. It happens to real life people, who's "lovers" get a sick kick out of doing stuff like this. Nice write, and I agree with SomerSunshine, you should make this longer!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Harsh. Glad it was just a dream.
Pretty crazy stuff here- you should make this longer, this could turn out to be a really awesome story. From this, you would have a really great plotline. Suicide missions, revenge, love.
Great job! (:

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 15, 2010
Last Updated on December 1, 2010

Author

Revenge<3'sMe
Revenge<3'sMe

Midland, TX



About
[url=http://www.mnpls.com/quotes-7363.html][img]http://i.mnpls.com/73/7363.png[/img][/url] pimp myspace more..

Writing
Karma Karma

A Poem by Revenge<3'sMe


Forever Forever

A Story by Revenge<3'sMe