That Little Girl

That Little Girl

A Story by Eddie
"

I originally posted this to my Wattpad, but I've decided to post it here as well. To see the story on its original post, look up just_some_slipknot on Wattpad.

"

Child-like wonder filled her eyes when she saw her reflection in the elevator door. Her big, beautiful eyes showed her joy- you didn't even have to see her smile to know that.

Later that night, I though to myself, "I can't wait to have my own kids. I want to raise someone to be great. I want to see them grow up. Plus, babies are just so cute!"

That night, I woke up from my sleep at 3:23. "S**t," I thought, "I have to get up at 6:30, that's early enough. Why now and not like, 6:00 or something?!" Then, my eyes happened to turn to the other end of my bed, in front of my bookshelf. I saw the girl, the one from the mall. She was looking up at the ceiling, even though there was nothing off about it. She was just floating there, not moving. I fell back asleep in about 5 minutes so I didn't lose any more sleep than I already did.

The next day after school, I turned on the news for background noise as I did homework. I happened to actually listen to it when it said "1 year old girl found dead on first floor at White Marsh Mall in Baltimore."

© 2016 Eddie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Extremely effective for such sparing use of words. Keep up the good work!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
1 Review
Added on November 13, 2016
Last Updated on November 13, 2016
Tags: ghost, supernatural, paranormal, short story

Author

Eddie
Eddie

About
Hi! I'm a person who loves writing short stories. I also really love music, especially metal. I'm also in color guard, which is literally life. Feel free to message me or be my friend on here! I promi.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Eddie


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Eddie