Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Eddie
"

Chapter 2.

"

For her interview, Ivy got dressed into a plain white shirt, red pants, black cardigan, and black boots. This was one of the nicer outfits that Ivy owned, as she normally just wore band shirts and jeans.

Ivy’s mom brought Ivy to the record company called Different Records. This specific record company worked with people going through challenges, whether if they have a mental disorder, physical disability, or whatever the issue was with the person. Of course, they haven’t dealt with somebody with Tourette’s yet, so this was going to be different for them.

Ivy and her mom went into the waiting room for the interview section of the huge building. Already, it was going off bad, as the person at the check-in desk stared at Ivy as she continuously shrugged and made noises. Ivy didn’t care, since she was used to the stares, but her mom was getting mad at the receptionist, but she stayed in her seat and continued to scroll through Facebook.

Once Ivy was called by a woman who came from the interviewing room, she got up and hopped over. Ivy’s mom whispered in the woman’s ear that she has Tourette’s and to disregard the “strange” behavior. The lady looked at Ivy and her mom weird, and she brought Ivy back into the room.



© 2016 Eddie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on December 24, 2016
Last Updated on December 24, 2016
Tags: oppression, Tourette's, Tourette Syndrome, singer, sing, music


Author

Eddie
Eddie

About
Hi! I'm a person who loves writing short stories. I also really love music, especially metal. I'm also in color guard, which is literally life. Feel free to message me or be my friend on here! I promi.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Eddie


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Eddie