Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by Eddie
"

Chapter 8.

"

            The next day, Ivy stayed in her room to develop a plan on how she would become a singer without the help of a record company. But then, it hit her- she could start out on YouTube. On there, Ivy could easily post videos of her singing so people could discover her talent, and maybe, just maybe, a record company would be willing enough to hire her.

            Later that day, Ivy recorded herself singing her favorite song “Death of a Bachelor” and posted it to her newly made channel. Already, Ivy was receiving mixed messages. Some people commented things like “Oh, you did fantastic,” while other people said things such as “Just stop” and “Why do you keep flipping us off?”

            Ivy’s mom discovered the video, and she was proud of Ivy, because if her daughter couldn’t do what she wants to do right away, why not start off small? After all, we all start from somewhere, and all you can do is to just keep swimming.



© 2016 Eddie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on December 24, 2016
Last Updated on December 24, 2016
Tags: oppression, Tourette's, Tourette Syndrome, singer, sing, music


Author

Eddie
Eddie

About
Hi! I'm a person who loves writing short stories. I also really love music, especially metal. I'm also in color guard, which is literally life. Feel free to message me or be my friend on here! I promi.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Eddie


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Eddie