Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A Chapter by Eddie
"

Chapter 9.

"

            In the matter of a week, Ivy uploaded 2 videos and received so much attention, and surprisingly more positive than negative. For once that week, Ivy was feeling good about her future. “Maybe,” she thought, “this can maybe even lead me somewhere great.”

            That next week, Ms. Palmer finally responded to Ivy’s mom’s email. The email read:

 


Dear Mrs. Wright,

I’m so sorry for the late reply, but I was figuring out a plan for Ivy and her future singing career. I know how much she wants to sing, even based off of the “interview.” I wanted to let you and Ivy know that I have quit Different Records, and am now working at a smaller recording studio called Mini Records. I told them why I quit and the experience with Ivy, and they were wondering if you could bring her here. Respond back to this if you two are interested and I can give you the address of this place and the time they are willing to speak with Ivy. Thank you, and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Ms. Emily Parker

 


            Ivy’s mom responded to the email after reading the email to Ivy. Ms. Parker let the two know through an email delivered later that day that Ivy can meet with the record company in 2 days around 11:00 in the morning. Ivy and her mom gladly took the offer and headed down to Mini Records right at 11:00.



© 2016 Eddie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on December 24, 2016
Last Updated on December 24, 2016
Tags: oppression, Tourette's, Tourette Syndrome, singer, sing, music


Author

Eddie
Eddie

About
Hi! I'm a person who loves writing short stories. I also really love music, especially metal. I'm also in color guard, which is literally life. Feel free to message me or be my friend on here! I promi.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Eddie


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Eddie