Annabelle

Annabelle

A Story by Zachary Esher
"

"Describe Her Contest"

"

Oh, my Love.. my Annabelle

The Beautiful pearl of my life.


Annabelle was the golden ripples of light that rolled along the shore. Her dark hair, entrancing,  flowing like mist from a mountains peak. Sweet perfume glided on a breeze as she strode by. She moved with such wonderful grace.
Butterflies would fly near in envy of her elegance. Her Ruby Dress complimented her perfect lips. Subtle and lustrous. They turned a mans perversions to stone. So tantalizing, one gentle swipe of a finger over them would fulfill lustful desire.
And fingers, long and delicate, well maintained. One would expect her nails long and untarnished. Not Annabelle, she was not afraid of putting in an honest days work. Her brows were kept tidy. As though she wanted to look fierce, but her kind face would not allow it.
Exquisite blue eyes if one were lucky enough to see them aligned just right. Giving a view into her soul that was the mirror image of it’s vessel. Artists could only dream of a pallet matching their hue; On days when the lighting was just right, and the sky stunned them. But on this day something was wrong, this fair woman was distraught. Her hand clutching the fabric of her dress as she searched long and far.. for.. for..
            “Me”?
I was frozen. As she approached me. Long heels tapping.. tapping.. throbbing, my heart was throbbing.. Synchronous with every quick step of her long legs.
“Oh, sir I am so sorry to bother you”. “This is my first time in the city, and I am lost”. “Do you know which street “The Cockpit” is on”? Oh Annabelle, her voice so deep and thunderous. The humbling shock  following a streak of beauty.
“Actually, I am on my way there myself”. “Would you do me the honor of accompanying me.. uhh”?
“Annabelle baby, names Annabelle, and yes I would love to walk with you”.

© 2014 Zachary Esher


Author's Note

Zachary Esher
:) What?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on March 30, 2014
Last Updated on April 5, 2014
Tags: Twisty

Author

Zachary Esher
Zachary Esher

Stroudsburg , PA



About
Random writer noob Poorly read (seriously I don't read) I have a beard. more..

Writing
Pen Pen

A Story by Zachary Esher