BRING ME TO LIFE PROD.

BRING ME TO LIFE PROD.

A Poem by prodicallife
"

An online counseling for the one, who needs guidance and support to get the best solutions for the questions that are not yet solved.

"
Dear all,
This is your know writer PRODICALLIFE, signing in with a front step to help one and all with certain feelings that have been volcano for time and you are still sustaining it inside as you never got an opportunity to pull them out. 
This online organization has been into existence for years and I (Prodicallife) has been, helping people around the globe to get the solutions for the pains, incomplete feelings and some of the personal matters that you have been searching for long.
I have been a part of this online organization for a very long time and today, I fell so comfortable being with you all that my first thing early morning is Writerscafe.org before letting my feet touch the ground..
It's adorable the respect I have got from you all and in honors to that, I wished to help you all with the feelings that are fighting for their existence but you don't want to let them out as you feel afraid of getting them hurt.
You could be in direct contact over: [email protected]

You could even recommend to your friends if they have that feeling of darkness inside and need any sort of help from my end. I would be blessed to take them through the bright lights.

Feel free to drop me an email anytime. You will receive the reply within few hours.

Regards
Prodicallife

© 2013 prodicallife


Author's Note

prodicallife

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Bri
That's nice of you to do that.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

prodicallife

10 Years Ago

Thanks I appreciate your positive approach.
That is lovely. :) and a nice offer to those who may need it.

Posted 10 Years Ago


prodicallife

10 Years Ago

Dear Magenta

That is so gentle of you.

Thanks for writing me.

.. read more
this is great !(: it will help a lot of persons

Posted 10 Years Ago


Sleepless

10 Years Ago

sure (: why did they put a minimun of words to comment?
prodicallife

10 Years Ago

I am pretty unsure as, I have experienced it multiple times.

Read more.. does comes wit.. read more
Sleepless

10 Years Ago

ok !(: thank you very much i will keep that in mind !
I am keeping your email at mind and in my contacts. I really keep this in mind. I have lots in my life right now that I make it complicated. Sometimes its just a matter of openning up for another opinion to make me feel better. Thank you for sharing your heart to us, its a blessing that you are giving your bright light.

Posted 10 Years Ago


prodicallife

10 Years Ago

Dear Captain,

I am honored with that, thanks for writing good back to me.

.. read more
Wonderful to know love...you've a good heart x

Posted 10 Years Ago


prodicallife

10 Years Ago

Thanks a lot dear friend.

I am respected with that.

Stay blessed
Pro.. read more
This is a great move to helping those in need. I applaud you for that. I am sure you will be able to enlighten them those in need.

Posted 10 Years Ago


prodicallife

10 Years Ago

Dear Praveeta,

Thanks for making me feel positive already.

It is so great .. read more
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
Your heart speaks volumes mr. Prodicallife.... I believed your intention are pure and accommodating. I am sure many people will mail you, and many people will feel blessed to have your warm advice. When I have problems I can’t handle I know now who will I message for answers. Thanks for this my friend.

Posted 10 Years Ago


prodicallife

10 Years Ago

Pax, never mind I'll type it again.

I wanted to convey that, I am always available for .. read more
Pax

10 Years Ago

smiles, I will my friend. and advance happy holidays to you :)
prodicallife

10 Years Ago

Same to you dear Pax.

Enjoy at max..

Regards
You are very kind. People need places to go when they are in trouble. I hope you are having a good holiday and I hope the next year is outstanding for you and family.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


prodicallife

10 Years Ago

Dear Coyote,

Yes you are absolutely right. People have to visit extremities to search p.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

738 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 23, 2013
Last Updated on December 23, 2013

Author

prodicallife
prodicallife

jaipur, rajasthan, India



About
i`m a writer of my own destination, Hi this is Saurabh Bhatia...random thotsss invade my mind all the time....LOVE is what i would like to specify izzz my favourite field.. LETA HU TERA NAAM HR PAL .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


~ Soft Whispers ~ Soft Whispers

A Poem by


Ownership Ownership

A Poem by Ees


Fly TRAP! Fly TRAP!

A Poem by Muse