Done...

Done...

A Poem by redflutterby
"

...

"
Dreams are for the dreamers
Writing is for the writers
Poems are for the poets
Art is for the artists
....but for me
I am none of these
...anymore

But then I never claimed to be...

© 2014 redflutterby


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Are you are the artful dodger but you'll come back to who you are. You are all these things and so much more. If you should claim such things we would be off put by such hubris no matter how well deserved. Your steps are soft and you dance through the beauty you create.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Sad ending here ~ comparisons can be dangerous and cause pain.

None ~ anymore--but once it was your dream?

Claims are just claims until proven in some way to others.
I think you maybe some sort of writer because you penned this.

Done...is so final. But, there is always revisions in writing.

Posted 8 Years Ago


We all feel somewhat like this at times. This too shall pass 😊

Posted 9 Years Ago


Wow, that had my life written all over it. I doubt or feel like I am a wannabe at everything I do. Whether it's writing, art, designing, thinking about ideas or businesses etc. I still feel like a fraud so to speak. I mean maybe it's true maybe it's not. Funny thing is when people around you say you are but your head says your not. It's weird and I don't fully understand it , but it's a process I suppose. I like what you wrote it really spoke to me. Very good !

Posted 9 Years Ago


Are you are the artful dodger but you'll come back to who you are. You are all these things and so much more. If you should claim such things we would be off put by such hubris no matter how well deserved. Your steps are soft and you dance through the beauty you create.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

ha! we are all nothing and we all amount to nothing and the sooner we all realise this we shall learn true freedom ... to write because your soul calls you to do so, because you find passion screaming out of your chest, because it takes you to a land far far from this reality ... is that not why we write, paint, dream... to do so for others is for the wrong reason ....

write for you ... and care not for other ... goodness know I don't ... :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Posted 9 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
ron
Something tells me you are all of theses RED.
Love the flow of this one.

Posted 9 Years Ago


We can all feel that way sometimes. Like we are not good at what we do… but just trying your best already make your good.

Posted 9 Years Ago


I have always called myself a wannabe. I do write - but I am not a writer. I am a wannabe. And I'm ok with that because if I didn't wannabe a writer - I'd be an accountant - and I loathe my day job.
I see you as an artist, painting with words.

Posted 9 Years Ago


The proof lies in the words … I do hope you are only done with a chapter. You are appreciated and loved, Red:)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Most writers don't believe in their words. Hope someone else does. You are a very good writer. I tell people. Writers, dreamers and Poets want someone to read their work. My favorite lines I read somewhere in time. "If I save one life with my words. My writing was worthwhile. I doubt my writing daily. Thank you for sharing the poem and your thoughts.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

redflutterby

9 Years Ago

Thank you for sharing yours as well. I appreciate it.

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1381 Views
21 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 17, 2014
Last Updated on August 17, 2014

Author

redflutterby
redflutterby

VA



About
"Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.~J.K. Rowling" "It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


If You... If You...

A Poem by s y e