dream

dream

A Story by Sabrinity
"

another story that isn't finished. This one is about a dream that she continues to have but then it gets different and she wakes up with a message from someone she doesn't know who is

"

Once upon a dream.. there was a woman who unlike the the women in the world never dreamed of being married or of the perfect dress. Actually for a while she never even thought love existed. She knew that by her views in life she would end up alone when it came to her time to go but that was always ok. She bought things that caught her eye and always kept busy doing stuff so her mind never wondered too far into the future. This worked for her for the most part until she climbed in bed at night and closed her eyes.

 

              The dream started the same way it did every night: She was with her friends cruising down the road headed to some place new and different. Then one night everything changed. The girls stopped a at a quaint little Italian bistro for dinner. Scout went in wearing a black dress that just barely hit the tip of her knees, her hair down except for the one part she always pinned up, and black flip flops on her cute little feet. Starla followed Scout through the door in her black mini skirt an barely there top paired with her favorite boots. Serendipity went in last in faded blue jeans, a black semi-see through top and high heeled flip flops n. They were seated and started the normal gossip routine of women around the world.

 

              Something different happened on this very night in her dream; as they were sitting there gossiping the waiter came to them and said, “here is a drink for all of of you  and a note to this lady in particular.” he passed the drinks around and handed the note to Serendipity. She smiled surprised it had been a long time since she was the one chosen of the three.

 

              “Excuse me sir who gave you this note?” Just as the waiter turned to point a guy who was in the back the woman’s alarm clock went off. “Well s**t.” She said as she hit the snooze button in hopes of going right back to sleep and to the same place in the dream. She had to see the guy. All of this of course was pointless. She couldn't get comfy in bed anymore, so she finally got up got dressed and headed for work. It was nice having your own place of business with your 2 best friends in the whole world. She had some things she needed to take care of on the computer today anyway. She went inside the building and said hello to Scout who was checking the kids in. “I’ll be in my office for a bit.” So Serendipity went up the stairs and to the right to go to her office. Wow it was still shocking to her that she had an office and a business. She went to the computer and opened her internet to look at some ccs stuff when she heard “you’ve got mail” She wondered who it could be from that’s when she saw it: ____________ has sent you a Myspace message click here to read it. So after gazing at his picture a minute she clicked on the lnk and within a few minutes her message was before her “Hi, I just wanted to say that you are very cute and was wondering if you would like to talk sometime.”

 

              She stared at the message not knowing what to say the guy seemed almost familiar to her but she couldn’t place how or why she would know him at all . She clicked on the reply button and typed:

 

              Sure, I guess tell me more about yourself. You don’t look half bad yourself.” She was kind of stuck there for a minute before she would click send and then it said your message has been sent.

 

 

 

© 2017 Sabrinity


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on September 3, 2017
Last Updated on September 3, 2017
Tags: dream

Author

Sabrinity
Sabrinity

Bowie, TX



About
I am a 30 year old woman who still views life through her teenage eyes if not younger. Writing is just a past time to me, that i'm trying to get back into. more..

Writing
the first time the first time

A Chapter by Sabrinity


Weird Weird

A Story by Sabrinity