the fire/the reason

the fire/the reason

A Poem by samaveiled

that fire... (or) the reason
 
Its that naked, starving, fire burning behind your eyes that gets me. That masked pain, that fever I long to cool; and sate within myself. NO! On second thought i dont want to cool that fever. I want to expose myself to it. Dance in it. I want my eyes to glow with you. For you. Through you. Abandon myself to your heat. I want to feel it. I MUST feel it, you see. We must come together through this. Inhale, that full moons bale fire. Feel the ghosts insistence. this intensity like thirsty knives between our sweat. Thats real. The only truth. The only reason. I sigh, as I trace our names together in the condensation on the mirror of our words. I sigh, and I hope the warmth of my breath grazes your throat, despite the freezing wind of reality.
 
That fire that still, spills from your eyes, from your fingers, let me drown!!!! I laugh- burning with the blaze! But only through my eyes does the laughter pour. That dark, single minded intensity gets me. With fingers moist in my fertility, you pry my secrets out of me. Taking whats rightfully yours. We stand tall inside this connection, french kissing creation. Fingers wound in your hair, I pull your lips toward mine...and stretch, (releasing) sucking you into myself....we are alone in the mirrors of fallen grace, this once...we come/(cum) together...  

© 2008 samaveiled


Author's Note

samaveiled
omg. what? caps and punctuation? she even ran spellcheck? verily, this is a miracle...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Beautiful. Definitely my favorite. It's a very tragic read. The part about tracing names together on the misty mirror is simply tragic and I couldn't help getting a lump in my throat that is just not typically me when I read poetry. Great read. I'm grateful you posted this. I'm soo jealous...

So far this is the first ever 100% Ive given.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

lol! It was edited just for you..and I love this one. Thought Id give it my best, lol.

Posted 15 Years Ago


What? IMPOSTER! Someone has cracked into Sama's account and edited her poem!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Beautiful. Definitely my favorite. It's a very tragic read. The part about tracing names together on the misty mirror is simply tragic and I couldn't help getting a lump in my throat that is just not typically me when I read poetry. Great read. I'm grateful you posted this. I'm soo jealous...

So far this is the first ever 100% Ive given.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[b]i sigh, as i trace our names together in the condensation on the mirror of our words.[/b]
Two minds formed together as one, mirror thoughts, shared feelings and imaginations running free,
forming together the formations from dreams to reality, of the "you and me".

[b]with fingers moist in my fertility, you pry my secrets out of me. and take whats rightfully yours.[/b]
The secrets there since birth, just as in the moment of conception; "fingers moist in my fertility"
- she is the pomagranite of the becoming of those babybutterfly-wings, he is the essentials of everything else, all existence
and matter, in between.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 28, 2008
Last Updated on October 29, 2008

Author

samaveiled
samaveiled

metaphorland



About
well, i am aspiring. i am here to learn and grow into a more organized mature writer. being published isnt a big deal to me. but, perfecting my art is. im here to focus, and be around some adult more .. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by samaveiled


sighs sighs

A Poem by samaveiled


salt salt

A Poem by samaveiled