Friend are God Gift

Friend are God Gift

A Poem by samparks,sam

Your disliking I still keep safe in my mind
That time of moment I still remain in life
I forget the reason why you dislike my luck
Since that day I still trying to read your mind
In real the same day I read your minds
I feel necessary to hide the reason from your eyes
It's necessary to hide from the your eyes
I didn't  want to, as you so egoist in life
Mistake can  happen either any side
I was so friendly also that time
I also still less egoist human in this life
This is the reason still we are friend nice
I can run far away at that time
Your company stopped me at that time
I maintain still my niceness in this life
Friends can never build in every time
                    Friend are God Gift Remember, every time                     Good  friends are hard to come by.

© 2017 samparks,sam


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

To me true friends are the ones that stick by your side through thick and thin, the good times and the bad times, the moments when you can meet their gaze and even during the moments when you cannot. To find a good friend, a friend who stands by your side always, is a testament of true unconditional love. They are a blessing to never be taken for granted. It sounds to me as if you have recognized this in someone, and for that have learned to count your blessings despite whatever has transpired within the friendship. It sounds to me as if someone is very lucky to have you in their life as well.:)

Posted 7 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

good friends are rare , like a gem . i feel you friend . tyfs .
love , Ankita

Posted 3 Years Ago


Sam, you speak the truth. There is deep wisdom in your words, keep writing. Only good can come from it.

Cheers,
Matt

Posted 6 Years Ago


Hi Sam... your words are so true, real friendship is hard to find....... girlfriends, boyfriends, wives, husbands come and go.... what's the 1st thing you do...pick up the phone and tell your friend! Great write!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I had many. Now I'm alone, in such of the good friends sent by God. thanks for this nice poem.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Samparks Sam,
"friend are God gift" Your last line, friends are hard to come by is true. It seems like reaching out is the true sign of what a friend really is. We may reach out but it may not be reciprocated. Well, love does not necessarily always need a return. We want love returned but the human heart is not easily fooled. People just seem to know somehow when our intentions are pure. Love your poem.......................Blessings, Kathy

Posted 7 Years Ago


Hi Sam..
You are so right on target here..
Good friends ...are a gift..
Through the good and not so good times..
The heartfelt emotion in this poem was endearing..
Debbie

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Your poem is very moving. Good job. I just inserted some grammar corrections for you. But as I tell every writer I review, the work is your and ultimately anyone elses opinion is just that an opinion.

Your disliking I still keep safe in my mind. (Forgetting a few periods.)
That time of moment I still remain in life
I forget the reason why you dislike my luck.
Since that day I still trying (try not trying) to read your mind.
In real (real doesn't seem to work here)the same day I read your minds. (mind not minds)
I feel necessary to hide the reason from your eyes.
It's necessary to hide from the your eyes.
I didn't want to, as you (are) so egoist(do you mean egotisctical?) in life.
Mistake (mistakes) can happen either (on either) any side.
I was so friendly also that time
I also still less egoist human in this life. (Try: I'm the least egotistical person in the world.)
This is the reason still we are friend nice. (Try: This is the reason we are still good friends.)
I can run far away at that time
Your company stopped me at that time (Try: I could run far away when you hurt me, but your company stops me.)
I maintain still my niceness in this life.
Friends can never build in every time. (I'm not sure what you mean by this sentence.)
Friend are God Gift. Remember, every time Good friends are hard to come by.
I hope this helps because it's a good friendship poem. If so, I'll be happy to review another.
Happy writing.
Lana

Posted 7 Years Ago


this was slightly difficult for me to read, but I do love the over all message of this poem and I have always believed that true honest friends can be difficult to come by, as you described, and that is why we should be grateful for the friends we do have and never lose faith in them and remind them how precious they really are to us.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You have a good grasp on writing about emotions. There is some powerful language here. Like others have said, there are quite a few grammar mistakes here, but I'm going to assume English is not your first language and it takes a lot of courage to not only share your poetry to do so in a foreign language. The more you use the language, and the more you write, the more you will improve!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I don't understand if this is about a fight between friends and how it hurt, or if they're still friends.

Posted 7 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1043 Views
21 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 30, 2016
Last Updated on October 28, 2017

Author

samparks,sam
samparks,sam

Indian, India



About
I am Chess player, My life always move step with thought of 10 steps ahead every time. Nature is my friend, Keep me smile. I start to write poems without experience of writing, but I can't believe my.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


"Praise" "Praise"

A Poem by Valentine