Smile, ....Please

Smile, ....Please

A Story by wolfie

I hold a lot of love for the world. Maybe even too much, to the point of being self dentrimental. I put too much trust in the little things and too much hope for the big. I don't expect anything though. It's just a grande show of optimism and delusions.
While I sit in the rain among a shower of flowers, maybe a rainbow will peek it's head in but there's not much company.
I do love the silence, despite a lack of comfort. I love the scenery.
The scent of flowers might itch my noise, but it provides an imitation for the missing spices at home. Although the rain might beat down on me, ice cold, I know when the sun comes out once more from those grey hovering clouds I'll know a warmth that hides in much of my life.
Yes, I hold a lot of love for the world, even when the world hasn't done me much favors. It's when I'm feeling down though that the world holds something of...sympathy for me? Maybe sympathy. It's hard to tell really. It could be taken as a soothing hand or a smack. No matter, it really was perfect timing.

© 2018 wolfie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on September 10, 2018
Last Updated on September 10, 2018

Author

wolfie
wolfie

TX



About
Hello! I love writing poetry, and well writing in general, I also like to play the piano and art. Zombie and musical movies are my favorite. I like sweet and salty things. -wolfie(Stephanie Karen .. more..

Writing