Do you love me?

Do you love me?

A Poem by Sarah
"

A dark poem writen for my boyfriend who lives several states away and is stuck to far away for me to help him with his father and home troubles. I love you baby.

"

I feel as though I’m sinking, falling further from the truth. Who am I? Why am I here? I feel as though I’m never to be caught; only to plummet to the depths of normality, I was flying so high for so long, the truth is going to hurt. No one is perfect, but no one so foul and demented as I, I cry in your arms with acid tears which you take with a smile. Why must you reward me for a fault? Why must you fall alongside me? Answer me, if nothing else, this, do you love me enough to tell me goodbye? Do you truly see what I need compared to what I want? Tell me I’m falling, tell me I’m dead, and tell me the truth. I am not serenity; I am only a rainbow away. I see colors. Red of heart, bleeding, and tears. Black of blood, beating, and beers. I see the blues of the ocean and the stars in the sky calming and soothing even for I. Find me a color, nonexistent, I see the falling of a soul. I am only a rainbow away from being spectacular. Only a shy rainfall from the truth, a downpour, a storm. So cry, create me colors, never seen, and create me the storm. Write me a truth, for I am a lie. I love you. But I have died.

© 2012 Sarah


Author's Note

Sarah
This is my first poem, please feel free to critisize, I enjoy full honesty. Thanks!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's a dark read; it really makes your heart sink in a way that I can't describe. I hope to read more from you!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

278 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 2, 2012
Last Updated on May 2, 2012
Tags: love, care, questions, unanswered

Author

Sarah
Sarah

Vancouver, WA



About
I am an artist, however I find myself talentless, my peers tend to argue, so I turn to those whom feel not so nessisary to take my side on said topic. There shal be only honesty please! I enjoy singin.. more..

Writing
To be continued To be continued

A Story by Sarah


my ghost story my ghost story

A Story by Sarah