Angels and Demons

Angels and Demons

A Poem by T. Wes Smith

Deep within, consumed by all these thoughts that bind us to something, caught in between what Is perceived as right and wrong, yet not so easy to define, my aching heart yearns to separate itself from its host, the constant struggle with my angels and demons, unable to find the source of conclusion, the rhyme in all the reason, good and evil so quaintly defined, such a well marketed package, in reality, its not quite that easy, you see the line is blurred into obscurity, how shall I be judged, looking at the wretched souls without remorse, while inside I hold the key, but they will never understand, they will never see, doomed to be, carrying on like not much less than primitive monkeys, again how will I be judged, with love and care so deep seeded and more real than most, however devoured by my demons, so selfish in decision with devious conviction, the path I chose most, a saint above sinners, yet the most evil and remorseless of souls, give me the answer, for I know you’ve already judged me, so find the words to define to me what you find in me, tell me the way in which your gavel would sway. So that I may know if I may be, king of the damned or one amongst the divinity.

© 2011 T. Wes Smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on December 13, 2011
Last Updated on December 13, 2011

Author

T. Wes Smith
T. Wes Smith

Columbus, OH



About
I am from Ohio, i love to write, tell me what you think, I am closing my read request because they are hard to keep up with while being stuck out here working my a*s off, plus I refuse to answer to re.. more..

Writing