Night Fire

Night Fire

A Story by Sofia Brun
"

A boy finds himself lost in the woods with a mysterious creature after a wildfire.

"
It all started after the disastrous fire in the woods. Everyone was dead but me. I could've sworn I saw the shape of a woman in the left over flames. Her eyes were black as the dark side of the moon and they pierced straight through my soul. Her hair almost blended with the licks of the flames and she stood crookedly. I felt stalked; she was saving me for last. This was no wild fire started by some irresponsible campers, this was the devil's work. 
The woman walked with a predatory stance towards me and my breathing became heavy; the smoke made me choke on my own breath. As she came closer and left the fires safety I could see her face was distorted in an almost hollowed out way. Her skin was charcoal black and dry. Her hair was no longer lifted up by the power of the mighty fire and it looked as if someone had spilt oil all over her pillar-box red hair. She stared at me and opened her mouth to smile; I could smell burning flesh escape her breath as her finely sharpened teeth gleamed in a golden yellow.
"Do not forget me, boy," she hummed sharply into my ear while grabbing one of my hands as I slowly felt my flesh and tissue burn off but I was too horrified to move.
I remembered nothing more after that other than waking up in a hospital with my hand severely burnt.

© 2014 Sofia Brun


Author's Note

Sofia Brun
Feel free to leave your opinion.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ooo... Frightening depictions... Very nice. I have palpitations now.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sofia Brun

10 Years Ago

Thanks ^-^ *hopes you aren't being sarcastic*
Mother_Yolk

10 Years Ago

Not being sarcastic hahah I liked it. I really did get palpitations too though lol...
Sofia Brun

10 Years Ago

Wow, really? Goodie for me, then ^0^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
1 Review
Added on April 23, 2014
Last Updated on April 23, 2014
Tags: devil, witch, forest, woods, fire, gore, horror, occult, supernatural, demon, goddess, boy, night

Author

Sofia Brun
Sofia Brun

Brasilia - DF, AL, Brazil



About
I am the sofa master. more..

Writing
Love Love

A Poem by Sofia Brun


The Flock The Flock

A Story by Sofia Brun