The Day i Dream For...

The Day i Dream For...

A Poem by soniix

The day i dream for is a day which is... nice, in a word.
i dream of a day where no one fights, 
no one cry's, 
and a day where no one dies, except those whom i want to rip their heads,
from their disgusting, hateful, shameful bodies.
that day which i dream will be the best.
I dream of a day where you can just enjoy what the Earth has to offer,
no trees are being burnt alive,
no power plants emitting hurtful fumes,
and a day where no creature dies, except for those that just get on your skin,
and kills you with a bite. just no one likes them.
that day which i dream will be the best.
My dream day is a day where i can relax, go out with my friends and have a good time.
not a day when I'm stuck at home, all alone, except for a brother, whom i hate the living guts out of.
when i say i hate, i mean hate.
the world and human creation is better off with out him.
that day which i dream will be the best.
My dream day will not be a reality but a living nightmare,
a nightmare which i can't wake up from, and with all the thing i hate,
just picking at me, piece by piece,
until i can't take it anymore and just give up.
that day which i dream will be the best.

© 2010 soniix


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

That would be great, but some people know this will happen someday. Especially Jehovah's Witnesses because that is what I am. In the Bible it does say that Paradise will come. You can delete this if you want. I am just stating it because I am a Jehovah's Witness. Thanks for sharing though.

Posted 13 Years Ago


thanks u guys... your comments and suggestions really help :P

Posted 13 Years Ago


Filled with the emotion of your words, I flash back to moments of such ire in my soul... If creative mind is the root to this most vivid agony and sort after justice, then I tip my hat to the poet for a rendering so true to your muse....
If this is a cathartic write, which my writer's soul whispers to my heart that it just might be, then I am in awe of your courage and your many talents, and I cast off in your direction a virtual hug to say, Brava child, Brava...

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Mia
Wow, that would be great to have in real life! Great job!

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Mia
Wow, that would be great to have in real life! Great job!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow, what a nice dream... you express a lot of hate, and wish-fullness, really liked it. Something personally you hope for!
It was excellent and it's comedy made it even better!
Bravo! ^>^

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 25, 2010
Last Updated on June 25, 2010

Author

soniix
soniix

london, United Kingdom



About
what can i say... theres a lot of drama in my life and i can only just carry on with my life :/ growing up ive always been the 'weird' one when now all of a sudden the weird is cool and im washed .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Miss Perfect Miss Perfect

A Chapter by R E Tree