Happiness

Happiness

A Poem by PSYCHO-LOVE
"

Her world is crumbling .

"
A girl who has every thing yet has nothing, why?
She has toys, lots of clothes and anything with a snap of an finger.
She has many friends but always feels alone. So why is she so empty?
She can get anything in the world but wants nothing.she has an empty space in her heart that can't be fixed with money, status or gold.
Her mother, father and her brother say money can by happiness but thier all wrong.
She asked them to give the thing they dont really need away to others that need it.But her family's full of greedand its to late to help them change back the darkness has filled their heart and soul and now when they died they will burn in hell.

© 2015 PSYCHO-LOVE


Author's Note

PSYCHO-LOVE
Please ignore my grammar . And I hope y'all like it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

No I think its ok well thats what happends to stupid people ^v^

Posted 8 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
747
Some spelling issues aside, I think this is a great piece that really shows Money cannot get you fulfillment in life.
It took a bit of an unexpected turn at the end, perhaps a little harsh. Still a nice piece though.

Posted 8 Years Ago


thank you dark waters^.^ *_*

Posted 8 Years Ago


I like the first line a lot, and I like how you wrote about greed *thumbs up* ^.^

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 16, 2015
Last Updated on October 16, 2015

Author

PSYCHO-LOVE
PSYCHO-LOVE

MadisonWisconsinWisconsin



About
Serdecznie zapraszamy wszystkich mieszkacow i goszczzcych przy nas turystow na wakacyjna impreze W ow koniec tygodnia znow bedzie bardzo goraco, tudziez owo nie tabletki na odchudzanie bez recepty more..

Writing