The Passing [Pre-Occurance]

The Passing [Pre-Occurance]

A Story by StacyPerry
"

jMg

"
You and I have spoken several times about the subject at hand with your life slipping away,

You always state that it is meant to be and that no matter what occurs and no matter what I say

There is no time or memory that could keep you here as you are determined to let your broken body make the decision that your life expectancy is up each and every day,

I struggle within to make sure I understand that you won't be here with me forever and that our friendship might perish when you pass away

Oddly enough I go through the motions and try to make sure that each and everyday,

Isn't a day that holds tragic thoughts yet it holds the good times and even some bad that we have had during our life long stay

I gather there is only one thing left to state to you as I may;

The love I hold for you is one of truth and one of magical proportions as I can not say I hold this type of love for another as you have helped me create it within myself and have taught me how to keep the flame burning even though we are not together physically, yet mentally I hold you with me as well as tattooed within my flesh, due to the fact that every time the tattoos are seen in the mirror or by looking down, I know you are sitting there with me as if I conjured you up and smiling at me with that Serious Cat expression because you know that I am holding onto memories of us from many years past as well as all the good times and bad we've had up until the day that you finally had your say and drowned in your own self as I sit by and watch this happen without any control over your soul or mine for that matter. I love you for now and forever, you know that is true and no matter how you spin it or deny your feelings for me, it will forever be the truth that when the day shortly comes that I have to hear the news of your passing, I shall be the one who falls to the ground and has her heart ripped out by the jaded words that come from someone else's lips to my ears......all I shall be able to speak are the words no and I love you.

© 2010 StacyPerry


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

The story had a sad feel to it. Love support be our best days in a life. I told my daughters walk softly into love. My Grandfather would do anything for my Grandmother. Her desire was his will. They need to find someone who would died for them. A powerful story.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I like the story a lot. you have laid it out quite well. I would comment that some of the sentences seem to go on and on. I think some rework can make this a very good write.

Posted 13 Years Ago


The story had a sad feel to it. Love support be our best days in a life. I told my daughters walk softly into love. My Grandfather would do anything for my Grandmother. Her desire was his will. They need to find someone who would died for them. A powerful story.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 26, 2010
Last Updated on April 26, 2010

Author

StacyPerry
StacyPerry

Ashtabula, OH



About
I have another profile on here I can not get into, so I had to start a new one. Please read ALL of my Poetry and Writings on this page and my old site on here [in which I have a lot of work.....*a tea.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..