Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
World Renowned Makeup Artist Francoise Saint-Pierre

World Renowned Makeup Artist Francoise Saint-Pierre

A Story by starpower
"

With a huge list of accomplishments under her belt, Francoise Saint-Pierre is one talented makeup artist

"



Some people are not jack-of-all-trades but master of all trades. Their versatility is their strength and one such artist is Francoise Saint Pierre.  Her versatility can be seen from the fact that she has experience in make-up, production, costumes, commercials, television and events. Her production experience has a list of the biggies like Apple and Sony to name a few. The list of directors that she learned from while at Anonymous Content is also a big one that includes Tom Twaits, Malcom Venville, Alejandro Inarritu, Afonso Cauaron and Mark Romanek. She has produced commercials intended for Coca Cola and Dodge Dart and has produced/directed The World of Michelle Weinstein- which was part of the official selection of California Internationl Shorts Festival and which will be screened next month in Quebec, Canada. She was also a member of the Snackhaus production team.


Her make-up industry experience is amazing and she is best known for short films like Last Night, The Bridegroom/Gentleman, Leave Me Not, Emergency and feature films like Perception of Art, Okoto the Messenger along with being a part of Faithful the Brand and Purefaith campaign. As far as the events go her list, include MAGIC Las Vegas, IMATS and PHAMexpo to name some along with membership of TPG Pro. She has also worked for television (Runway Chronicles) and Soiyl Shoe (commercial) In addition, she has done makeup for informational video (Cabi). She has worked with models Camille Piazza, Marketa from LA Models and Courtney McCullough to name a few.  She also work with Katie Nolan, a  well known beauty photographer, on different editorial stories- that magazine like Ellement and Heart magazine are fighting over.  You can also spot her hanging out and working on makeup project with Sasha Glasser.


She is with Lise Watier Cosmetiques as Business Development Consultant/Makeup artist and her job profile ranges from sales, facing, make up shows to product promotion, brand representation, makeup artistry and so on. Her professional qualification list is also amazing that has BBA (Laval University 2004), CA, CPA , MBA from  Maastricht Holland/Laval University Canada and she also has a Diploma in High Fashion Photographic Make-Up from Cinema Makeup School , and Certificate in Cinema Production and Costuming.

She is really making some waves.

© 2014 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

593 Views
1 Review
Added on May 6, 2014
Last Updated on May 6, 2014
Tags: francoise saint-pierre

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing