One of Ireland's most talented actor's Kieran Biggs

One of Ireland's most talented actor's Kieran Biggs

A Story by starpower
"

The multi-talented Kieran Biggs

"



I love when this kind of thing happens! You look at someone’s actor’s reel and all of a sudden you wish you were a movie producer with a script in hand, a big budget and a crew ready to make a great film. The reason you feel like that is because you just watched Kieran Biggs’ reel and you realize that this guy would be perfectly cast in ANYTHING!!

 

Kieran is an actor’s actor. He can play a tough guy with a knife in his hand or a gentle, sensitive, unemployed young man with a sense of humor who lies to a woman at a bus stand and tells her he’s a doctor. Of course, when she responds by telling him she’s a doctor, too, the game is up and he has to come clean. But all is not lost! Kieran’s charm, poise, good looks and contagious smiles wins her heart anyway and they leave together.

 

On first glance Kieran is the kind of actor that everybody wishes they could be. He can project any emotion that’s called for in a blink of an eye and take the reins of a scene in his hands and guide it to the logical ending �" leaving everyone very satisfied. On second look, Kieran has the power and skill of a young Robert DeNiro and Leonardo DiCaprio and Kieran isn’t even Italian �" he was born in Ireland! Perhaps all great actors have some forceful inner drive that continually pushes them toward excellence at radiating realism from every ounce of their being. Whatever the common thread is, Kieran definitely has it. He has it in large quantities and it’s something that all actors dream of possessing.

 

Kieran was born in Waterford, Ireland, and he has been training to be an actor all of his life. Some of us are just lucky that way, that is, knowing what we want to be when we grow up at an early age. He looks at it rather philosophically though, he feels that he is still training and that we should never stop learning of trying to improve ourselves and our skills. He began acting when he was a child at the Betty Ann Norton Theatre School in Ireland and then made it to the University of Dublin and from there won a scholarship at the University of California at Irvine. That’s just a few miles from the beach in Southern California.

 

Kieran has been in tons of plays and his actor’s reel shows another ton of films he’s been in. If you ever see him in person please tell him that I want to hire him as soon as I get a script, a big budget and a crew ready to shoot the greatest movie of the 21st century. Until then, I’ll just have to be happy watching him in other people’s films.

 

 

 

 

© 2016 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

891 Views
Added on July 21, 2016
Last Updated on July 21, 2016
Tags: Kieran Biggs

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing