Eleané Puell: It Girl

Eleané Puell: It Girl

A Story by starpower
"

An exciting career continues for Eleane Puell

"


 

Televisa’s “It Girl”, Eleané Puell is set to star in the upcoming feature film, ‘The Last Resort’. She stars in the leading role of Sofia in the film directed by Roman Wyden, known for his work on such films as ‘Quail Lake’, ‘Ricky Limon’, and ‘Max’. Wyden will produce under his production company, Roster LA.

 

The Mexican born actress rose to stardom, often being featured in prominent Mexican publications: TV Notas, Produ, Las Estrellas, and Radio Formula. A national celebrity, Eleané was cast as the ambassador for Regal Cinemas, starring in numerous television commercials and advertisements for the company. Regal boasts one of the largest and most geographically diverse theatre chains in the world, reaching 7,306 screens across 558 theaters.



 

Eleané Puell’s credits include a successful resume at the Televisa network. Eleané starred as Clara in the network series, ‘Yo No Creo en Los Hombres’ (I Don’t Trust Men Anymore). As Mara. She also starred in the leading role in the comedy series, ‘De Que Te Quiero, Te Quiero.‘ Televisa also celebrated Eleané’s performances in ‘Campus de Sombras’, and ’Hasta el Fin del Mundo’ (Until the End of Time). Televisa is one of if not Mexico’s top television networks - the most viewed Spanish-language networks in the world, broadcasting across fifty countries, airing hit programming like: ‘Amar a Muerte’, ‘Chasing Life’, and ‘Gossip Girl: Acapulco’.

 

Trained in advanced scene study, on camera, accent reduction, acting for film, and TV and theatre, Eleané Puell is an all-round star of stage, commercials, videos, the small screen and the big screen. Look for her acclaimed performances in the films, ‘Ronnie & Inga’, and ‘The Last Resort’.

© 2019 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on February 21, 2019
Last Updated on February 21, 2019
Tags: eleane puell, mexican actress, hollywood, amber bollard

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing